Twenty Nine

Toni barely got any sleep once she got home and neither did the twins, they just wanted Cheryl and Bear home.

The brunette had gotten a little good news just as she was about to head to the hospital though and that was that Bear was allowed to come home today.

The vet had given her strict rules to follow regarding his recovery, he had to be crated whenever he was alone and he wasn't allowed to jump or run for now.

Toni had discussed with the twins about how important it was to help Bear get better and that meant he couldn't play like he normally would.

They didn't seem to mind though they were just happy he was allowed to come home but first they needed to go to Cheryl.

Toni was hoping that her wife would be able to come home today, she needed her home where she belongs but only if she was well enough.

The twins were still a little scared after what happened but Toni told them that serpents were watching the house and that they are completely safe.

Toni held her children's hands as they arrived at the hospital and walked to Cheryl's room.

'We have to be quiet in case Mommy is asleep' Toni said as she was about to turn the corner to the room.

She stopped in her tracks though when she saw Raven stood outside of Cheryl's door.

'What are you doing here?' Toni hissed.

'I just wanted to check in on her' Raven said looking at the redheads wife.

'How did you even know she was here?' Toni asked suspiciously.

'I read it in the newspaper, it didn't say any names but I knew it was Cheryl' Raven explained 'I just wanted to see her'.

'No way' Toni said, she was getting pissed off with this woman now and her obsession with her wife.

'Please Toni, I just want to apologise for what I did, I was out of line' Raven said.

'Mama what's going on?' Aaliyah asked.

'Nothing baby, Raven was just leaving' Toni said looking at the woman in front of her.

'Toni...' Raven tried again.

Toni knew she couldn't do much since her kids were with her but she really wanted to drag Raven out of the hospital.

'I just want to apologise to her' Raven said again.

'I'll ask her if she wants to talk to you because it's her choice but if you try anything I swear to god' Toni said through gritted teeth.

'I won't, I swear' Raven said quickly.

'Come on you two' Toni gently pulled her children into Cheryl's room, both of their eyes on Raven.

Cheryl opened her eyes when she heard her family come into her room.

'Hi babies' she smiled as she sat up a little.

'Hi Mommy' the twins said at the same time.

'Babe...' Toni said getting the redheads attention and Cheryl could tell something was wrong from the look on her face.

'What is it?' Cheryl asked.

'Ravens outside' Toni said as she tried to keep herself calm 'she wants to see you'.

'She's here?' Cheryl frowned.

'Yeah, what do you want me to do?' Toni asked.

'What does she want?' Cheryl asked.