Twelve

After a few minutes Toni broke their kiss to speak 'do you want to head inside?'.

Cheryl didn't speak instead nodding against her as she took the hand offered to her and let herself be led towards the house.

Toni fumbled with her key before shoving the door open and bringing them inside kicking the door shut as the redhead reconnected their lips.

The brunette didn't even bother with the lights, she was too preoccupied with the redhead pushing her back against the door.

As she felt Cheryl's lips move from her mouth to her neck she couldn't help but let out a moan causing the redhead to suck harder against Toni's skin.

Their drunken bodies bumped against each other as they tried to get impossibly closer to one another, their dresses seemingly getting in the way.

Toni wanted so badly to take over, to feel every inch of Cheryl's skin but she didn't, she let the redhead have full control.

Cheryl pulled away for a second trying to rationalise her feelings, she was still angry with Toni but she wanted her so badly, her mind telling her that her sober self could deal with any repercussions tomorrow.

She pulled Toni closer to her, feeling her breath against her face before moving to whisper in her ear 'do you want to take this upstairs?'.

Toni quickly nodded as she reached for Cheryl's hand and led her upstairs as she tried to avoid tripping.

Toni opened her bedroom door pulling the redhead in with her and reconnected their lips after shutting the door behind them.

'Take that off' Cheryl breathed as she pulled away for just a second and Toni didn't hesitate, the dress was pooling around her feet almost instantly.

'Can I?' Toni asked as she reached for the zipper on the back of the redheads dress, pulling it down as she felt Cheryl nod against her.

The moonlight was shining through the window just enough that they could see each other, both of them stood in their lingerie as their chest rose up and down.

'You are so beautiful' Toni whispered before she felt herself being pushed towards the bed, Cheryl climbing on top of her and straddling her hips.

Toni placed her hands on Cheryl's pale thighs as she looked up at the woman sat on top of her.

They looked at each other for a minute before Cheryl took Toni's wrists and pinned her arms above her head 'no touching'.

Toni was so turned on, she was dying to run her fingers over the redheads skin but she kept her hands where they were.

Cheryl turned her attention back to Toni's neck, sucking harshly causing the brunette to buck her hips against the redhead.

'Oh my god' Toni whispered as she squeezed her legs together to try and feel some sort of relief.

'Uh uh Antoinette' Cheryl whispered into Toni's ear before running her tongue along her earlobe.

Toni tried to control her breathing but she completely forgot how to all together when she felt Cheryl slide back a little and run her fingers under the top of her underwear.

Toni was desperate for the redhead to touch her, the knot in her stomach growing but she kept her arms where they were.

Toni's eyes connected with Cheryl's as she felt the redhead move her hand further down until she reached the place the brunette needed her.

Cheryl watched as Toni threw her head back in pleasure her hands reaching for the redhead but Cheryl used her spare hand to pin them back down as she continued to move her fingers expertly.