Twenty One

'Cher?!' Toni called as she stepped into the redheads house the next day.

'I'm up here' Cheryl yelled back.

Toni told Bear to lay on his bed, Cheryl had set him up his own things in the corner of the lounge for when he was there and Toni thought it was the cutest thing ever.

'I brought coffee' Toni said as she entered the twins shared room.

'Oh thank you' Cheryl said practically covered in paint already.

'You look adorable' Toni smiled as she looked at the redhead in her dungarees and her hair in a messy bun on top of her head before placing a kiss on her cheek.

'Stop' Cheryl smiled 'I'm covered in paint'.

'Like that makes a difference' Toni smiled before looking around the room 'so Phoenix is keeping this room?'.

'Yeah, Aaliyah is moving to the one next door, we have so much to do' Cheryl breathed.

'Don't worry we've got a couple of days, we'll get it done' Toni smiled 'I need to get changed though'.

'Go ahead' Cheryl smiled before taking a sip of her coffee and moving back to the wall she was painting.

When Toni came back her outfit almost matched Cheryl's, they'd kept these outfits especially for painting instead of ruining all of their clothes.

'Now who looks adorable' Cheryl laughed.

Toni just rolled her eyes with a smirk 'where do you want me to start?'.

'You can start by painting that wall if you'd like' Cheryl said pointing to the opposite wall.

'Okay' Toni nodded before getting to work.

***

By lunchtime they had painted all of Phoenix's room and Toni had pleaded with Cheryl to eat before painting Aaliyah's room.

Cheryl reluctantly agreed and followed Toni downstairs making them both a sandwich.

They stood at the counter to eat it since they had paint on their clothes and they didn't want to get it on the couch.

They ate most of their sandwich in silence before Toni spoke up.

'So did you have fun last night?'.

'What?' Cheryl asked confused.

'Last night in the bath?' Toni smirked.

Cheryl let out a small laugh 'maybe I did, I guess you'll never know'.

Toni smiled taking a step closer to the redhead 'I take that as a yes'.

Cheryl just raised her eyebrow with a smirk as she watched Toni approach her freezing when she leaned in, her mouth barely an inch from the redheads ear 'well maybe I had some fun of my own thinking about you'.

Toni pulled back with a wink.

'Oh really?' Cheryl said taking a step towards the brunette this time 'tell me what happened'.

'I could' Toni said looking Cheryl in her eyes 'or I could show you'.

Cheryl felt her heart skip a beat before she leaned forward and captured Toni's lips in her own.

Toni was just as eager, instantly kissing Cheryl back as she snaked her arms around the redheads waist placing both of her hands on her ass and squeezing hard.

Cheryl let out a muffled moan causing Toni to push Cheryl back against the counter.

'Is this okay?' Toni pulled away enough to ask.