Thirty

'Toni' Cheryl whispered as she gently shook Toni awake 'you need to wake up, it's Christmas day'.

It had been a couple of weeks since Cheryl had come out of the hospital and she was doing much better, the swelling and bruising had gone down a lot and she was moving around the house now.

The redhead was relieved, after around two days of bed rest she wanted to help Toni with the housework and the children.

Toni refused for the first week before she finally gave in to the sad eyes her wife was giving her.

Cheryl still had pain because of her broken rib but the painkillers helped control it, she was just glad to be getting back to normal.

After making her statements to the sheriff Cheryl was relieved to hear that Malachai wouldn't be walking free for a long time, she was still anxious but she was no where near as worried knowing that crazed man was behind bars.

Toni assured Cheryl that the Serpents would watch the house as long as she needed them to but the redhead promised her wife she was fine after they had a security system installed into their home.

'Veronicas doing Christmas dinner at her place babe, we don't need to get up yet' Toni groaned.

'I thought maybe you and I could spend some time together before the twins wake up...' Cheryl didn't even finish her sentence before Toni opened her eyes fully.

'Oh yeah, what did you have in mind?' Toni smirked.

'I thought you could unwrap one of your gifts...' Cheryl smiled playfully.

'What is it?' Toni had a feeling she knew the answer.

'Me' Cheryl whispered as she leaned forward and connected her lips with Toni's.

Toni deepened the kiss while keeping in the back of her mind that she couldn't be too rough with Cheryl due to her broken rib but she wasn't about to turn her wife down.

Cheryl pulled Toni on top of her with a smile, the brunette placing a final kiss on her wife's lips before moving to her neck.

The redhead tilted her head to give Toni more room as she let out a quiet moan.

The brunette moved her hands to Cheryl's pyjama shirt and began slowly undoing the buttons one by one before pulling back.

'You're so beautiful' Toni smiled as she undid the last couple of buttons and pulled her wife's shirt open giving herself a moment to appreciate her gorgeous body despite the bruising.

She leaned forward placing kisses around the redheads chest before taking one of her nipples in her mouth and sucking lightly as her fingers moved under Cheryl's waist band.

Toni slid her hand further down and was met with the redheads arousal coating her fingers, the brunette let out a moan before moving her lips down Cheryl's stomach.

She stopped at her wife's waist band and with a final look into Cheryl's eyes Toni pulled down her lovers shorts and settled in between her pale legs.

The brunette didn't waste anytime as she pressed her tongue against Cheryl's centre, hearing her name quietly fall from the redheads lips as she moaned almost made Toni orgasm there and then.

She felt Cheryl tangle her hands into her hair as she pressed herself closer to her wife's mouth, pleasure radiating through her body.

Toni could tell Cheryl was close so she kept her mouth where it was as she entered two fingers into her wife.

The brunette slowed down her pace as she looked up to see her wife throw a pillow over her face before her hands were back in Toni's hair.

Toni didn't mind that Cheryl's grip was getting tighter in her hair as she reached her peak, she felt her wife squeezing around her fingers as her orgasm hit before falling limp as her chest rose and fell.