Dosti Aur Pyaar..

Prem came out feeling fresh and relaxed. He was about to get the towel when his wife beat him to it and he smiled as she turned to face him.

"Kya baat hai Jaan..." he smiled and she moved his face to as a blush crept on her face at his smile.

He closed his eyes as her towel pats reached his chest and she smiled. "Kya huwa... bohat der ho gayi aaj.." she asked softly and he opened his eyes in annoyance. "Woh Rahul ke ideas. I have no issues with gay marriages ya relationships and repsect each one ki apni preference hai par main nahi hoon aisa.."

Preeti smiled at him and shook her head. "Mujhe pata hai.."

"Kya pata hai...?"

"Rahul ka issue... aur..."

Prem looked at her..."aur kya..."

Preeti bit back her smile.." aur yeh bhi ke aapki preference kya hai..."

Prem looked at her and a smile spread on his face. "Achcha..." and she stepped back. Her husband was back to his normal self.

He pulled her hand and leaned her onto the wall. Moving a strand of hair behind her ear her eyes closed at his minimal touch and his fixed gaze warming her face.

"Rahul ne tumhe call kia tha...?" he asked softly and she shook her head biting back a smile. "Aap line disconnect karna bhool gaye Rahul par gussa hone se pehle..."

Prem closed his eyes as he sighed and she opened her eyes. "Yeh issue solve karne ka time aa gaya hai... Rahul ko shayad woh mil jaayega jo woh chahta hai.. aur.." and she paused as Prem looked at her with a smile.

"Aur..." he asked softly and she tried to move away and he held her hand pulling her close.

"Aur... aur aapko woh jo aapko chaiyye..." she whispered and he hugged her from behind.

"Mujhe kya chaiyye.."

Preeti closed her eyes as he touched his nose on her cheek. "Kaho na... mujhe kya chaiyye..."

"Aapko.. aapko... aapke kaam mein focus karne ka waqt chaiyye.."

"Achcha... mujhe nahi lagta aapne yeh baat sahi se samjhi hai... ya jaan kar bhi anjaan bann rahi ho Jaan.."

He turned her to face him and raised her eyes. "Mujhe kya chaiyye Preeti.."

"Aapko..." she smiled and he pulled her close. "Mujhe apni Jaan ko apni Jaan kehna ka haq chaiyye.. kisi aur ka khayal dimaag mein tho nahi hai.. zubaan par bhi nahi laana chahta.. bhale hi woh Rahul kyun na ho..."

Preeti smiled as he came closer and was interrupted as the door bell rang.

He closed his eyes as he frowned and she touched his cheek. "Bas kuch waqt ka intezaar hai.."

"Aur main phir se sirf tumhara...?" he asked softly and she shook her head. "Phir se kaise ho sakta hai.. kahin door tho nahi ho jo 'phir se' keh rahe ho..." she smiled as she kissed his cheek as the door bell rang again and Preeti moved away handing him his t shirt before leaving the room.

He watched her retreat and smiled to himself. His wife expressing her love and concern was beautiful indeed.

*****

He spotted his wife in the kitchen and headed to her. "Kya kar rahi ho... koi help chaiyye..." he asked as he helped her carry some plates to the counter.

"Nahi... aap baithiye.." she smiled and he looked at her. "Maine poocha nahi tumse... khane pe aur kaun aa raha hai.." and she gestured him to turn behind as Neha walked up to the kitchen.