She Was Yours!

Chapter Re published due to Wattpad display Error..

For all those ppl annoyed ke yeh naya nahi hai.. Main kal thak de doongi.. Pakka....❤❤❤

The click of the main door and the beep alert on the phone woke Prem and he stepped out of bed. Who had walked in the front door at, he checked the time, 7:00am on a Sunday.

Half sleepy and kissing the forehead of his wife, he stepped out pulling a t shirt at the hanger.

Surprised to see Dina, on Sunday at the kitchen counter, he made a face. "Aaj Sunday hai.. you should be with Mike..."

"Ohh... the old man is bored with me being home all week. Good Morning to you by the way. What are you doing downstairs at this time on Sunday... and sheesh... unshowered just out of bed... either go back to sleep or shower and i ll get you some coffee..."

Prem made a face, "I just came down to ask why here on Sunday D, all well.."?

"Yes... just that Preeti has been at this all week and since I am feeling better, I thought a breakfast surprise would do well. You seem to have had a late night, why dont you nap another hour or so and get back in time for breakfast."

"You don't have to do this D. This is not your job... m telling you this forever..." he shook his head and she looked at him.

"I enjoying fussing over you.. you know its heartfelt. And your wife is a sweetheart. I dnt mind doing small things for her either. She does most of this anyway, i just assist heron most days."

"Who listens to me..." Prem mumbled and Dina turned to him. "I heard that boy... now get going... or i ll have to chase you from here."

"Alright... m off... just to let you know, Pritam Uncle is due late morning..."

"What would he like for lunch ..."

"We ll just order something..." Prem sighed and she looked at him. "You do what you are incharge of and leave the rest to others.. whether its home or work."

"Desi home food.. if you can manage it..." he sighed defeated as he climbed up again. This lady knew too much and was too caring for her own good.

"Kahan gaye the aap" he watched Preeti stir as he slipped in bed removing his t shirt.

"Dina aai hai..." and Preeti looked up. "Sunday hai aaj.."

Prem smiled, "she wanted to make breakfast tumhare liye... bored at home..."

Preeti tried to get up when he held her back. "Tum uthth kaise gayi.. neend poori nahi huwi tumhari.."

She blushed and Prem kissed her hand before he pulled her in his arms. "Neend nahi aayi hai tho mere paas aajao."

"Aap nahi thake.."

"Kisse baat ki thakaan hai... kal raat taaron ke neeche tumhe dekhne ki, tumhe wahan se ghar utha kar ghar laane ki... ya ghar aa kar tumhare bahon mein so jaane ki..." and Preeti shook her head and smiled.

"Kahan jaa rahi ho... Sunday hai.."

She looked at him and he smiled, "lets cuddle Jaan... bas saath mere.."

Preeti blushed as she shushed him, and he grinned as she moved away from bed.

Her tousled hair and his black shirt loosely hanging around her and her flawless legs, "Preeti," he called her out as he walked to her taking out clothes.

"Kya jaldi hai uththne ki.."

"Aap sone denge..."

"Nahi.." turned her to face him. "Par tumhe fresh karne ki poori koshish karoonga.."