Chapter 5

Prem stepped out f the shower and checked the time. It was 5:00pm. He had to pick Preeti n reach by 6:30pm.

"Wahhh Prem Bhaiyya.. looking hottt...." Vinod winked as he came down to get Maa and Papa's blessings. They all wished him while he gave Vinod a glare and left to pick Preeti.

He was waiting to see her dressed in his choice. It was the first time he had got her something and he hoped it would be good.

He remembered her message fr the gift.

Its Beautiful.. Thank You.... 😘

It drove his sleep away last night and his stomach still squeezed when he saw the message.

Aise return gift deti rahi tho umeed badhegi😍

Yeh apna saara kaam chod ke waqt nikalne ke liye... Good Night😊

Good night jaan 😘 he had replied but his sleep was driven away.

*****

He walked inside to be greeted by Pritam Uncle who hugged him before he could get his blessings.

"Khush Raho Beta.. sab set hai..."

"Ji Uncle... bas thoda sa nervous hoon."

"Darr mat, Sab theek hoga. Tum log niklo warna der ho jaayegi," he said as he nodded to Preeti who entered. "Main fresh ho aata hoon," Pritam uncle excused himself while blessing Preeti.

Prem turned around to see Preeti n his breath hitched. He watched her with his tension forgotten as she walked to him.

The white with silver work saree with deep red thin border on a deep red velvet blouse. It looked like it was made for her. She looked divine with her open hair n the long silver and red stone earrings.

She walked up to him as his gaze was fixed at her. She raised her eyebrows in question at his gazing and he smiled as raised his eyebrows at her in appreciation n she blushed. It made her look even more beautiful if it was possible. The red creeping onto her cheeks, hell, he could watch her like this all evening.

"Chalien..." he knew he had to control himself.

She nodded and he lead her out and opened the door fr her. In her seat again lay a Deep Red Rose.

Preeti had been worried if she would be able to carryoff his choice well. His eyes portrayed how much he loved her to match that, he looked picture perfect. The toned down handsome hunk in a black suit, white crisp shirt n slim black tie, and he smelt divine was all what was in Preeti s mind. How was she to curb her racing heart.

"Kya soch rahi ho?" Prem's voice broke her chain f thoughts.

"Kuch nahi..."

He held her hand n their eyes met as she turned, he squeezed it n gave her his killer smile that made her lower her gaze n she turned a shade of red on her cheeks.

"Kaisa raha aaj kaam..." Prem asked her and she smiled.

"Sahi tha, aur tum... subha se bohat busy the?"

"Bohat nervous tha subha se, par tumhe dekh kar saari tension bhool gaya." He looked at her as the car stopped at the traffic lights. She looked up n saw him gazing at her.

"Kaash hum kahin aur jaa rahe hote..." he said softly as he drove in to the venue.

"Aaj ki tension nahi lo.. sab theek hoga..." she smiled at him as he parked.

"Yeh tumhare liye..." she had got him an electronic reminder notepad which he had always wanted for his work but never managed to get.

"Thank u.. par tum kyun layi.." he smiled as she shook her head.