Chapter 30

Preeti opened her eyes and realised it was morning as the sun seeped through the curtains. The alarm of her husband that always rang sharp at 6am ceased to exist and she smiled to herself. It was good to see him off work, relaxing and catching up on life. He seemed busy always, especially since he had begun working. She had never heard him slacking work or even a break in the last few years.

Turning to face him, she smiled as she touched his hair. He looked peaceful and so handsome. She had known him forever but everything still seemed so new, , the subdued naughtiness that hid in his eyes, the intensity and dedication he had towards life and his love for her.

All his emotions had unleashed and his love shone through a mere glance he gave her. He was a romantic beyond she could ever imagine.

Running her hand down his face, she admired his features, how handsome he was. He had always been good looking but then in these years he had matured and how well.

She kissed his forehead, "yeh karna bhi kitna mushkil hai. Din nikal jaye bas aapko dekhte huwe.."

"Sach mein, bohat handsome ho.." she whispered as she touched his face. "Kya jawab doon aapke sawalon ka.. ke haan, maine socha hai bachchon ka.. chahti hoon ke bilkul aap jaise ho.."

She touched his cheek, "kitne aur kaise nahi socha... sach... bas utne chahti hoon jitne aapko chaiyye... aur haan... aapke paas aane ka socha tha.. aapki hone ka bhi socha tha.. dil mein ek hulchul hoti thi iss khayal par... par yeh ehsaas itna khoobsurat hoga.. yeh nahi pata tha.."

She pulled his nose slightly and smiled, as she kissed it, "itni himmat nahi hai ke saamne kahoon par I am crazily and insanely in love with u. Najane kab se iss dil mein reh rahe ho.. ek armaan bann kar.. ek ummeed bann kar... meri jaan bann kar.. I love you Prem Mehra.."

She noticed a tinge of red on his cheeks as he hid a smile and she moved back with a racing heart. He had heard her. How could she forget he was a light sleeper. He bit his lip to avoid a smile and she tried to get up when he held her hand and pulled her back.

"Dil mein itni baatien hain... main yahan sach mein, har baat sunne aaya hoon... yeh waqt aur pyaar bas tumhe dene aaya hoon."

She closed her eyes as he opened his and he moved her hair from her face as he raised his head leaning on his hand turned her face to face him.

He moved hair from her face as her cheeks coloured at his touch. "Aankhen kholo Preeti..."

He cupped her cheek and kissed her forehead. "Aur ek baar Prem keh do... Prem Mehra nahi... bas Prem... tumhara Prem..." he smiled and she covered her face as she turned into him hoping he would let go and he held her close.

"Jab itna pyaar kiya hai, tho haq hai ke yeh hesitation door karoon aur nazrein milana bhi sikhaoon.. naam tho khud hi aa jayega ab.." he smirked and she moved away from him and turned to the other side clutching the bedsheet around her.

"Preeti..." he breathed out and she refused turn around. "suno tho..." he said softly and she shook her head as he held her shoulder and she bit her lip hiding her face.

Smiling at her actions, he moved her open hair covering her back as he kissed her on her back neck. Biting it slowly, he soothed it till he felt her relaxing until he felt her relax, and held him as she turned to face him.

Tracing her face with his fingers, He raced his lips across her neck to the other side as she rolled across his arm where her head rested and he put his other hand around her, holding her close as he continued his mischief.

Unable to take it the sensation, her arms came around him as she fisted his hair, trying to bite her lip. Yes, he had been more closer, her heart had escalated as he had loved her, claimed her and it had been beyond beautiful always, but this was playful and different. He was teasing her, testing her restraint to react and she was failing to hold up.