Galati Huwi...!!!

Preeti sat outside the OT, with numb feelings.

Rahul had been patched up for all his injuries along with Rohan who had joined in mid fight and were admitted in the ward as Mike, Grant and John also were taken care of.

Dina brought her water and tea but she shook her head. She had no idea when Akshay and Rohan's families joined her in silent waiting.

It was sometime when Mr Mark walked in and headed to Dina who spoke. "What happened, everyone was OK.. Why was he..." and she was quietened at his glance.

"Let him get up.. I need answers.. It was a damn bait and he fell right into it.. Despite warning him multiple times.. He damn thinks he is from the movies and can bash up anyone with that muscles he thinks he has..."

Preeti looked up and the man smiled at her pausing his annoyance. "He will be fine.. They were out to get him to fail in his work, and when they couldn't jeopardise the deal, they thought it was best to beat him up..."

Preeti looked on and he nodded, "People ruin projects and deals. Just that.. One doesn't fall into traps and lands into trouble getting injured in process. That's why we were there..."

"Who did it..." Dina asked and Mark sat down.

"Someone was in office apparently and these boys went in to secure the laptop. They did it but the heroes in them wanted to find out who was In.. Sending Mike to bring the vehicle and Grant to check on me, John was there with them.

It was Ankur, their executive staff. The name we had was of his junior who did his dirty work. The typist outisde. Apparently he was clueless and did as instructed.

He was snooping around in the Conference room. He had no idea of Rahul's laptop. He was looking for a recorder he had placed today knowing today's discussion was important so he could plan ahead.."

Dina looked up and Mark nodded.

"Juvenile attempt I know... we look at tech savvy options but he played simple."

Dina shook her head and Mark continued, "So, the boys entered and he was afraid being caught since he had planned to hear the recording, and replace it if it worked. They confronted him and he had he accepted everything including the first time recording done today

He accepted being paid to obstruct the deals and also know more of bids Prem was securing to proceed with this project. And then looked up like he was intoxicated.

He confessed he was the man Mr Mittal apparently planted in each organisation he wanted insider information. His qualifications got him inside with his experience and Mittal looked after his wellbeing.

He mentioned, he wasn't able to get details anymore for months since the Boys were careful not to divulge details in a long time and the effort to destroy the recent bids was huge. Also that Mr Mittal had refused to compensate him since he couldn't inform him in time about Mr Edward's switch.

Prem had been angry and Rahul furious as a verbal argument began but before they proceed much, about 15 men entered behind with hockey sticks."

Dina looked in disbelief and Mark nodded. "Cleaners entrance, they had walked up in that uniform. Ankur laughed confessing he lost a lot of money from Mittal, and now with Prem being caught and about to get the beating he deserved, he would be rewarded handsomely.

It was luck Prem was without security for once and his chance was here. His patience was finally rewarded. He knew Rahul was alone and his plan was to sweet talk Rahul to get Prem here alone, he just didn't expect Prem would walk in here this way.

John tried to move ahead and was hit on his head which got him out of picture for a few minutes.

A fight ensured and Grant joined in, along with Mike. The motive was to get them out when Rohan barged in.