Yeh Dooriyan.. Filhaal Hain..

Today was Friday morning and it was his time with his wife. Picking up his shirt she helped him with the sleeves and he pulled her close as she did the buttons.

"Subha sabse pehle Good Morning kehta hoon, jisse bhi milta hoon... itne paas ho kar bhi bas apni biwi ko wish itni der baad hoti hai uththne ke.." he whispered and she shook her head.

"Itne pyaar se good morning kaha subha..." she smiled as she did his buttons and he held her hand leaning her on the cupboard.

He smiled at the memory. "Morning tho sach mein good hi thi.. Par yeh subha ki kiss mujhe din bhar ke liye tumhara bana deti hai.. it's like my Morning Dose of Love.."

She looked at him and he smiled, "hume iska naam ab badal dena chaiyye... subha tho milti nahi.. is waqt tho Love Dose hi hai from my personal doctor..."

She moved his face away from hers and he came close pinning her to the cupboard, "Yeh pyaar sirf badha hai Doctor.."

He leaned near as she held him. "Aapka phone kab se ring ho raha hai.. utha li jiye.. zaroori hoga..."

"Yeh poora din bajta hai.. tum itne paas kahan milti ho poora din.."

She looked down and he raised her face as they shared an eye lock. The world around them faded they looked on and he neared.

Moving a strand of hair from her face, her eyes closed as he neared as he traced her face with his finger. Her lowered eyes and the blush at his slightest touch made him crazier and he cupped her cheek. Pulling her closer by her waist, he nuzzled her cheek and she fisted his shirt as her senses clouded the next moments. He was about to claim his Dose of Love when he jerked behind as a loud bang interrupted them.

Unable to understand they looked around as the door banged heavily again and he buttoned his shirt as stepped back. "Tum... tum yahin ruko.." he asked her to stay as walked to check the door.

Opening the door he found a red faced Dina with a pan and knife and Rahul with a with a rolling pin and knife as they stood sweating and sleeves rolled high.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai... what's wrong.." he looked taken back and they were staring in fear.

"Thu theek hai...? Bhabhi... bhabhi kahan hai..."

"Is everything fine Chief...? Where is Preeti.."

They asked together and he stepped back.

"Haan.. Preeti bhi theek hai.. par yeh sab... kya huwa... kisko maarne aaye ho... Rahul tu yahan... and Dina.. what's this..."

"Yeh tu bata.. tujhe 8 phone kiye.. bhabhi ko 3 phone kiye... kab se door knock kia.. aur kya karein.. tu phone kyun nahi utha raha.. darwaza knock kar rahe hain.. woh bhi nahi khola.."

"Awaaz nahi aayi..."

"Hume phone ki awaaz bahar thak aa rahi hai.. aur tujhe kamre mein nahi aayi..."

Prem looked at him bewildered and Dina looked at Prem for a second before she held Rahul by his hand and signalled him downstairs.

Prem closed the door and Preeti shook her head walking up to him. "Hadd ho gayi.." he groaned. "Apne bedroom mein... apni biwi ke saath do pal sukoon ke nahi hain.. chaaku par baat aa gayi..."

Preeti held his hand as she came close. Kissing him lightly on his cheek, he smiled despite how annoyed he felt and they went down.

*****

Rahul bit back a smile as he glared at him and went to the study as Rahul walked behind him.

"Sorry.. I mean aisa kabhi huwa nahi ke tu ne phone nahi uthaya.. and here we could.. i mean... hume sunai de raha tha aur tu uthth nahi raha tha... it was scary.. like Rohan and Akshay ne bhi phone kia.. Maine kiya... tujhe.. bhabhi ko..."