• bond with your true friend •

You opened the door on your house and put your sneakers on the shoe rack that is placed on the corner.

Your house is not that big but it is a very modern house with 2 stories. After your grandfather passed away, you went back to your parents not feeling happy about it and your feelings are also the same as them. You walked upstairs ignoring your sister bonding with your father while they watch sports and your mother who's cooking at the kitchen.

Your presence is like nothing to them just like when you moved out of the house, they will just ask you to eat and something like that. Well, not that you care since you really didn't need warmth from them as long as they don't stop you in the way of your dreams, you will not bother them.

You plopped down the bed and looked at the ceiling reminiscing your memories with your grandfather. You really didn't have many friends only a few, but you barely talk to them since you're not always the one to start the conversation.

You have different friends for different situations but not all of them are really friendly-like to you and you only have one true friend that you've met.

Now that you've thought about it, he said that he's going to take an exam in U.A. as well.

You grabbed your phone and texted him, asking how is his exam.

Shinso: Yeah, it's okay. I think I'm gonna pass, how about you?

Y/N: I think so too, hopefully we're classmates.

Shinso: Yeah, me too. Rest well

Y/N: You too.

You placed the phone on your side desk and your tired eyes finally gave up as you went into a deep sleep.

Hours has passed and you decided to wake up now as your room was already dark because it's nighttime. You removed the blanket on you and noticed that there's an envelope lying on your desk.

You turned on your lamp to see what's inside when you noticed a red stamp on the envelope saying it's U.A.

You started to panic inside a little bit knowing that you've already gained points so much in your entrance exam, you can't help but to worry when it comes to any exam really.

You opened the envelope carefully not tearing it apart, and you opened the letter saying you are now qualified in the hero course. You placed the envelope on the side and grabbed a pillow to your face.

You started to scream at the pillow bringing it more closely to your face as you tried to not make it loud.

You're so happy, now that your promise to your grandfather has come true even though he already said to you that there's no doubt you'll ace the test. Your happiness faded away when your phone started to ring and there's your friend's name on the screen.

"Yes? Shinso?"

- Can we go at the Chinese Restaurant?

"Sure, I'll be there in a minute"

-Thanks

You hang up the call and you knew already why he's inviting you to go there with him. Shinso has been your friend since middle school and you've always go at a chinese restaurant to eat many foods when he's sad or you're sad.

The happiness that you had earlier went down because you can't be fully happy when your true friend is sad.

You put on some casual clothes and locked the door of your house not even informing your parents where you will go since they don't care either. They didn't even woke you up when the letter was already delivered.

So much for being a parent, they even made it like a feast when (S/N) was qualified in a prestigious school. Even though she decided not to become a hero even though they really wanted her to be, they supported her all the way.

You really have no hope for them, you thought that you're just gonna focus on the thing that's important to you and one of that is Shinso.

You arrived at your favorite Chinese Restaurant and you hugged him tightly as you can already see the sadness on his face. He draped his arm on your neck and together you walked inside the restaurant.

He told you that he passed but it's not in the hero course that he wanted, you reassured him that it's okay and you consider him as more of a hero that you've ever met.

You laughed and talked different things about your exam. You chunked on the foods that is lying in front of you and he even took a selfie of the both of you since it's been a while since you've talked in person.

He instantly made it as his lock screen and you chuckled at his cuteness.

You told him that you're still gonna visit to his class when you have time and invite him to have lunch with you together. He happily agreed to it then after your tummy is already full, you decided to rest for a moment and walked outside the restaurant.

When you two were both in middle school, you taught him some few things on how he can fight hands on when he needed to. He managed to learn Total Concentration Breathing and you said to him that not many people can do it, that's why he shouldn't be down on hoping to becoming a hero someday.

You asked him if he's still training to it and he said he always practice to do it even thinking of how he can apply it together with his quirk.

He grabbed taxi for the both of us and told the driver to drop me first since your house is closer than his.

You both sat at the passenger's seat and he let you lean your head on his shoulder to rest for a bit since whenever you ate too much, you have a tendency to doze off and be sleepy.

You took a nap for a bit until he gently woke you up arriving at your house. You hugged him before closing the car door and said your goodbyes to each other.

You arrived at your house and went straight to your room hoping your first day at your new school would be nice tomorrow.