• break the ice •

After that talk with the sexy Chick, you were about to walk around the corner when you saw Jirou walking as well, you sidestepped to avoid bumping into each other making her surprised as she almost bumped into you.

"Ah sorry!.."

"It's fine"

You were about to walk off when she asked you.

"Ah wait! Why are you here by the way? If I remember your waiting room was far away from here"

Another nosy one?

"I just checked on Yaoyorozu"

You changed her nickname since you reassured her earlier to not call her 'Sexy Chick' when there are other people.

"Huh?!-"

You stopped on your step and turned around to see a bit of an angry and confused face of Jirou.

"What?"

You asked when she realized that she raised her voice a bit and stuttered what to say.

"I-I didn't mean to tone it up like that, I'm just..confused why would you check on Momo"

She fiddled her fingers while looking somewhere except on your gaze when you quickly understood that this girl likes the sexy Chick.

"I checked if she's okay since I must have hurt her confidence earlier at the match"

"Oh..is that it?? Of course! You're a caring friend Y/N"

She sounded like she understood it without suspicions but clearly it still bothering her. You smirked a bit and walked towards her placing your hand on her shoulder.

"Don't worry I don't see her other than a friend so you still have a chance, go get your girl"

Her eyes went wide flushed cheeks can be shown when you smirked at her before leaving off the cute girl.

They're cute together

You smiled a bit as you walked back to your waiting room opening your door to see a bunch of foods laying on the top of the table.

Your eyes sparkled at the sight and quickly shut your door behind rushing towards the table to see a note.

Eat well, so I can beat you at your best

-Todoroki

"This cocky being..well, I say yes to foods!!!"

You immediately sat down and thought he was probably the one who put the pillow on you.

"Mmmm!!!!~"

You savored every pork katsudon, sushi, and ramen you ate, even adding your favorite Takoyaki who you already ate 3 times already. Still nothing beats it than every food, you really loved something about seafoods even that..this is not your favorite food.

You finished it off by drinking a bottle of water burping out loud since no one was there and you leaned in to your chair thinking about the seriousness of that guy, Todoroki.

You can't help but smile at the thoughtfulness of that guy.

You sighed thinking what could possibly happen if you let him do this but before that can happen you doze off and started to close your eyes, sleeping with your head high.

You quickly woke up when you heard your name again was being called out. Probably an hour has already passed after the first round was finished and it's time to meet again the Ice Boy.

You suddenly remembered your friend Shinso and texted him if he made it to the second round. Hurrying now, you didn't wait for a reply anymore putting your phone inside your bag and closed the door of your waiting room.

You ran around the hallway when you quickly avoided a large man that was walking in your way as well.

"Sorry-"

You see a familiar flaming flames around his body as well as on his face even having that freaking lava mustache on him. The man stared at you with that usual intimadating eyes of his and looked on you from head to toe.

"So you're the one who's battling Shoto, make him use his left side. I'll be watching the match"

"Make him use? I'm sorry to say this Lava Bastard but he's the one who gets to decide that. His not yours and he feels the same way towards you, he's on his own"

You walked away leaving him with an angry aura around him but you never cared about it and just proceeded on going to the match.

The light opened up again in your view as you walked out of the tunnel to meet the same stage you battled on earlier with the sexy Chick but this time the cheers were much louder.

Present Mic: [Here we have the son of the no. 2 hero pro-endeavor, Shoto Todoroki in Class 1-A!!!!! His massive ice attack earlier is the reason why he should be feared by his opponents!!!]

Massive Ice attack? Am I really that heavy sleeper after eating too much food?

You sighed and stand at your position seeing the Ice Boy standing on the opposite side as well with competitive look.

Present Mic: [Onto the opposite side, we have the Feared Swordswoman who displayed a fantastic portrayal of her swordsmanship from the previous rounds, she is Y/N L/N of the same class as well!!!]

You looked at where the loud mic is and saw Sir Aizawa looking at you giving you a thumbs up, you nodded when his co-host noticed this.

Present Mic: [Oh!! Looks like their teacher supports Y/N this time, but will Todoroki change his mind after he shows his abilities??]

He talks way too much, he really fits as a host

You thought as you started to stretch your neck by tilting it from side to side since you slept uncomfortably earlier.

"Okay on your positions ready?!!!.."

You heard the R-18 Hero as she looks at the both of you raising her whip and saying

"Start!!"

Before you could even move, he immediately showed to you that massive ice attack surprising you as your field of view become a large block of ice.

Present Mic: [There it is! The massive ice attack he pulled off earlier! Even a pro-hero was amazed by this!]

An utter silence fell on the stadium as the Ice Boy breathes out a cold breath even making some of his skin on the right side turn white from the huge attack he quickly pulled.

Present Mic: [There was no sign of his opponent, as this already huge ice was enough to make someone tremble on their knees!]

The R-18 Hero was about to raise her whip saying Todoroki wins but

'Breath of Moon Fourteenth Form: Catastrophe - Tenman Crescent Moon'

A crack was heard from the huge amount of ice when in a split second, it all went off and destroyed making the ice pieces into tiny bits starting to fall a rain of ice on your side even the audience was startled as the huge ice that was almost touching their face become a crushed ice.

As the huge ice broke down, they saw you raising your katana on the side looking like nothing happened.

Present Mic: [W-Wha..WHAT WAS THATTTTTTT?!!!!!]