• savior •

Without missing a second, the peacock immediately lunged towards you raising his other arm as well removing his glove off in the process when you instructed the girl to hold on you tight as you unsheathe your katana doing a breathing technique.

'Breath of Moon First Form:Dark Moon - Evening Palace'

You released a single slash in front of you when all of a sudden, both of his arms were sliced in half.

"AHHHH!"

The man screamed in pain with his knees on the ground looking horrified at his non existent hands now that he was gonna use to attack you.

"That's not enough but this girl is trembling just because of your presence, I don't plan to stay longer near with a disgusting man like you"

The man gritted his teeth and looked up to you still holding his sliced arms when a bullet almost shot you but you managed to dodge it by quickly bending your body backwards.

You looked at the bullet that was on the ground now and turned your head to the shooter who just did that, flinching when he noticed that you saw him.

The girl held tighter in you as you ran towards the sniper at a fast speed using the walls on the building as a stepping stool arriving at the rooftop where he shoots at, instantly grabbing his arm and throwing him out, hearing a noise below as his body reached the ground.

You pushed the girl's head on your shoulder as you looked at the man below who's probably unconscious or dead since the building is 4 storey.

"He hurt you too right?"

You asked the girl in a soft voice when she nodded hugging you tightly when you patted her head.

"You're a brave girl, you're free now"

When the girl heard that, she looked to you with wide eyes as her cute face blushed a bit from your words. Her eyes started to get watery and she pushed her face again on your shoulder, hugging you.

Okay, now let's see what this guy just almost shot to me.

You noticed that the bullet that almost pierced on you looks unique and not like a normal appearance of a bullet, it looks more like a thumbtacks.

You jumped again from one wall to another reaching the unconscious body of the sniper and saw the other bullets lying on the ground.

"What is this?"

There are more bullets inside the box that was lying on the ground while there's another box seeing a different color of bullet inside of it.

A blue one and red one? What is this?

When questions started to arose in your head you saw another box lying on the ground and it's in a special red case unlike the other ones. The girl saw it and answered you.

"It is that bullets he made"

She said in a small voice still scared a bit seeing the bullets on your hands.

"Do you know what are these?"

"Mm, those are the bullets he did to make someone 'quirkless?'. I always hear that from him"

The word Quirkless was in an question tone voice as if she was not sure if it was the right term to use. As if she was just starting to be okay, her body started to tremble again.

"It is..what he always did to me...saying my power is a use for it"

So her quirk was related to these bullets..