• overhaul •

After leaving Eri, you decided to go back to the area where you left the other villains as to not make any suspicions on the others that you didn't actually went on a killing spree.

Even though I said that I won't be making any promises, why did I decide to make a promise again and it's even to an innocent child.

You sighed pinching the bridge of your nose and you finally decided to go back to the hideout with the 2 puppets behind you still brainwashed

Shinso's quirk definitely improved from that training

Not just by planning but you also helped Shinso to train his quirk in just an hours, you managed to made a huge changes on how he use it and also the capability of it was increased.

You smiled feeling a bit proud of your best friend when you turned to the brainwashed villains behind you and sighed.

You decided to carry the Yandere girl while drop off the Burned Face back to the rooftop where he was supposed to watch on you guys earlier.

His body was just there near the wall kneeling like his current position earlier while you jumped off and went again to the Yandere to go back on the hideout.

You carried her using your arm wrapped on her body when you started to run at a fast speed, in just a matter of seconds you first arrive at Hatsume's Lab dropping Toga beside you, still brainwashed.

You knocked again on the window and when it opened you gave the Bullets to Hatsume with the red box being the last one and used the stealth communicator to communicate.

'It's a Bullet that can make someone Quirkless, I'm pretty sure the red box is a special case and if it really is that bullet..can you make a blade containing the function of it?'

-Blade? Why not just gun since this is a bullet already?

'I'm not good with guns neither I tried how to use it, it would just be a waste if I use a gun not knowing how to shoot'

-Oh..okay ma'am! I'll try to make a blade using this! Though it's really powerful huh.. where did you get this?

'You'll meet her later on, please do it as fast as you can. You know why I'm hurrying right? If you need help, let me know'

-Okay ma'am! Don't worry I'll inspect these first and try my best! Leave it to me.

'Thanks Hatsume'

You carried again the Yandere and just walked a few steps arriving on an alleyway beside the Villain Hideout to place her body leaning it on a wall to make it look like she's just resting.

You instructed Shinso to finally stop his quirk when the eyes of the girl beside you widen as if she just woke up.

"Huh?? Why am I here??.."

She staggered standing up while holding her head when you just stared at her.

"Ah! That's right! We finished the killing spree, did I took a nap too much Y/N?"

So that's what he told them in his brainwashing

"Yep, I let you rest since it's kinda tiring. The families struggled so I had a hard time too"9

"Right?! But that's what I love about it, when people struggle before you cut them hehe~"

She giggled finally returning to her normal behavior and letting go of her head from the headache she got from a quiet long brainwashing.

"Okie! Now that you participated in a killing spree, you can always go with me now in the next one! Wahh..I'm so happy~"

The Yandere Girl hugged you while you just stared at her in a neutral face but feeling disgusted inside as this girl that was hugging you, already killed and tortured many people.

When she break off the hug, she raised her arms stretching and finally opening the door on the hideout.

"Let's go!"

She opened the door following her behind when you see the others resting inside doing random things or just sitting there lazily.

I hope, Hatsume can really finish that earlier.

Time Skip

Resting in the Yandere's room since they didn't have enough rooms although the Allergic Villain ordered Spinner to let you have his room, it caused a ruckus so you just decided on being in a room with that girl since there's no problems with her and she's also the only girl in their group.

You actually didn't managed to rest since that girl bothered you for hours asking and teaching you different ways on how to cut someone since you're also a swordswoman. She thought you are familiar with it although because of her being annoying.. you're starting to think now how to cut her too.

With a knock on the door, Twice called out on you guys that it's time to go to that meeting place.

You stood up fixing the belt that holds your katana and put some boots on since you're not allowed to wear your hero costume because it will caught some attention, you just decided to wear some black and purple clothes to match your scabbard.

Opening the door with the Yandere girl first hurrying outside while jumping on the ground like a little kid syncing on her hum. You closed the door behind leaving your pet, as you greeted also the other faces in the hideout catching a glance from Bakugo but he just quickly looked away.

He really is a tsundere.

"Okay everyone's here, let's go!"

With Mr. Magician in the middle, he compressed all of you in the crystal balls again to arrive at that meeting place without any problems.

As the same setting before when he stopped, he dicompressed all of you in front of a warehouse in the middle of nowhere hearing only the sound of birds chirping.

It's already nighttime so the quiet place around seem to be more quiet which you actually love. The Allergic Villain looked at the warehouse then proceeded to walk inside with you guys following him behind.

It's just like a normal warehouse with different large boxes placed randomly and some are stacked.

Seeing no sign of a person inside, the Allergic Villain just sat on the boxes with you guys sitting on each of it.

For unknown reason, Bakugo decided to sat beside you glaring at you with a look on his face saying 'Try to say anything or I'll kill ya'. You just ignored him and let him have his way when the Yandere Girl also sat on the opposite side of you hugging your arm and making you uncomfortable.

You watched the 2 annoying people beside you just continue to fight using their glaring skills with the other one being him as always and the other one is acting like a child who's clingy.

With Twice noticing this, he grabbed Toga's back collar and pulled her away from you when the Burned Face filled the space and hopped beside you, sitting.

What's with these guys? Am I a magnet

Now the only one who's glaring is Bakugo while the Burned Face beside you just stared in front with his arms crossed.

You tapped your foot waiting for the man they're waiting when footsteps started to be heard coming towards you guys.

Not even worrying, only Bakugo was the only one who suddenly prepared his quirk at that time..the others are just calm.

From the Shadow revealed first a familiar mask that looks like a bird's beak when the rest was shown under the moonlight that was passing through the window.

Your eyes went wide as you saw the same man with dark brown hair and golden eyes with a coat that has a purple fluffy thing on the collar part.

"Are you..the league of villains?"

A deep voice echoed the whole warehouse when his gaze stopped on you facepalming yourself in the back of your mind when you heard the Allergic Villain's little chuckle.

"Yeah, we meet now. Overhaul"