• add one (1) •

You informed your classmates that there will be another one who's gonna join them and instantly disappeared, going outside the mountain for Icyhot.

You appeared in front of Icyhot that made him flinch a bit from your sudden appearance because he just texted you 10 seconds ago.

"You bought all the foods?"

You were gonna try to get all the plastics in his hand but he moved it away from you.

"Yeah, don't worry I'll carry it"

"I appreciate the gentleness although you really need to give that all to me since you'll be running"

Without waiting for him to react, you grabbed all the plastics in an instant and looked at him again.

"Go inside the mountain on your own, and Avoid the traps. Find me and it's the start of your training, see ya!"

"Wai-!"

Before he can speak, you immediately disappeared on his sight while carrying all the delicious foods that you can smell already.

Jumping and running from one tree to another, you reached your cabin and the other groups that are still training except for Midoriya since he's training somewhere, turned to you with the foods that you've brought.

"Focus on the training, you'll only eat this if I say your training is finished"

They all sighed in disappointment and exhaustion when you opened the door in the cabin and placed the foods on the wooden table inside.

You glared at them saying 'Eat those and you'll be dead' before finally going back to the tree you're watching from and waited for Icyhot to finish his surprise training.

3 hours and he finally went out from the numerous trees looking exhausted when your classmates heard a scraping sound on the leaves and turned around to see Icyhot coming towards them with wobbly movement.

"Todoroki-san/Todobro/Todoroki-kun??/Todoroki??!"

They all shouted in sync when he was about to drop on the ground but you quickly appeared beside him and catch him before falling using one arm.

"Glad you made it"

You patted his hair and he coughed a bit before saying

"I hate you"

"And I love you"

You slightly chuckled while he tiredly chuckled grabbing your waist closer to his that made you flinch before you both walk towards the cabin to give him something to drink.

"Uh?..is it just me or did I heard Y/N say I love you to Todoroki"

"I think I heard it too"

"So he's the-!"

Mina and the brown-haired chick squealed in happiness with Kirishima smiling being supportive to the 1st couple in their class while Pikachu and Sexy Chick are slumping beside them, feeling singles and hurt.

You opened the chiller and gave Icyhot a cold water to drink. He finished the whole bottle and hang his head down panting from the exhaustion he received earlier.

"Is it..too hard?"

You asked peeking on what his reaction will be when he just patted his lap like he's signalling you to sit on it.

"Sit"

You blushed a bit before slowly sitting on his lap, just then he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his leaning his head on your back.

"Are you tired to train anymore? Do you need something?"

You asked concerned if he can still train more.

"This helps"

He snuggled his head on your back that made your cheeks that were already pink turn red, though your hand can't help to move on its own that you realized your ruffling his hair now.

You felt his lips slightly smiling when you decided to tap on his head since he already rested for 2 minutes, it's unfair for the others who didn't even get to rest. It went longer than you planned to since you felt comfortable in his warmth.

"Hey, don't fall asleep now. Time to train"

You said continuing to tap his head but he shook it and continue to snuggle on your back.

"I want to stay like this"

"Yeah yeah, you won't be getting this anymore if you won't train"

He quickly unwrapped his arms around yours and gently removed you on his lap taking the initiative to go outside and train with the others that made you wheeze.

"Hey! Don't train with them!"

You followed Icyhot as you closed the door behind on your cabin and most of your classmates all looked at you with a smirk on their faces.

"Uh? What's happening here??"

"Shouldn't we the one who's asking you that???"

They continue to smirk at you with IcyHot in front of you then Mina grabbed your arm as well as the brown-haired chick did also on the other side.

"Since when you and Todoroki are dating?"

"Huh?"

You looked at them, starting to get uncomfortable by their questions when you saw your boyfriend being asked on by the 2 boys.

You knew where this is going when you looked at the girls who's clinging on you now aggressively with a serious expression that made them step a back.

"Don't try to get paparazzi on me and focus on your training, you Icyhot! Train with Midoriya!"

You pointed to Icyhot where Midoriya is currently training and they all sighed disappointed that their plan to make you forget that they need to train went down.

They went back on training again with the same routine you told earlier and followed Icyhot who's walking towards Midoriya.

"T-Todoroki-kun?!"

Midoriya was startled that the dual color haired male was there with him when you appeared behind Icyhot and explained to Midoriya what they'll be both doing.

You told Icyhot to try to use his left side and right side back to back without stop and after he do that, you'll be training him again to use both sides simultaneously when you turned to Midoriya who's getting scared now for his life since the flexibility training will be starting now.

You showed it to him not too far away from Icyhot but still out of his sight on how flexibility training will be going since deep in your mind, you're too embarassed to let Icyhot see what you look like when you do that training.

"G-Geez..Y/N..is this really my last training for today please tell me.."

You stood up brushing off the dirt on your pants and turned to Midoriya who's frozen in place on what hell in his body is he gonna experience.

"Yep now go try it, I'll help you to maintain the form and leave you alone to do it. Careful, I'm watching somewhere so don't try to lie saying you finished it even if you didn't"

"A-Ahaha..of course not. I'll do my best!"

He clenched his fists in front and started to do the flexibility training helping him most of the time at first to maintain his weird position now.

He screamed for most of the part making the Icyhot come towards you guys but you stopped him in midway before he could see what Midoriya looks like.

You reassured him everything is fine and he went back on his training while you went to check up on Midoriya again before he can finally maintain the forms alone.