• Say what? •

You looked at Todoroki who's silently staring at your face then you patted his shoulder and said

"Thanks"

Before dissapearing into his sight as you needed to save your teacher first.

"Are you serious?"

Todoroki chuckled to himself as he saw the girl dissapeared using her pure speed alone. He can't help but to wonder how she must have trained so hard that she can do that alone.

Back to your side

As you instantly appeared in front of the Nomu and slashed his arm using your nichirin blade before he can slam again the head of your teacher.

You didn't have time and just quickly grabbed your teacher when the nomu instantly regenerated and was about to punch your teacher.

"Y/N!"

Your feet screeched on the ground as you took that punch from the Nomu without feeling anything so you took a stance to show him how inflicting an actual damage would look like.

'Breath of Moon Third Form: Loathsome Moon - Chains'

You swung your katana making 2 gigantic crescent slashes towards the Nomu that you heard him screeched in pain making the poor fountain behind him that was already destroyed became non-existent now at your attack.

You didn't missed any second now as you continue to attack him repeatedly.

'Breath of Moon Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant'

You released another powerful attack making the Nomu confused on what he's gonna do.

'Breath of Moon Seventh Form: Mirror of Misfortune - Moonlit'

*Slash*

'Breath of Moon First Form: Dark Moon - Evening Palace'

*Slash*

'Breath of Moon Second Form: Pearl Flowers Moongazing'

A loud screech can be heard from the Nomu that made your ears sting a bit because of how high-pitched it is.

His messed up body now slowly starts to regenerate but is much slower than his regeneration before when you decided to finish it using the breathing technique that made the powerful Muzan Jackson tremble in fear because he can't regenerate anymore after.

'Breath of Sun First Form: Dance'!

You delivered a single high-powered vertical slash to the Nomu fully slicing his remaining body parts then he fell on the ground as he finally died.

You sighed finally dropping down the villain that could be a danger.

You turned around and saw Aizawa just looked at you with wide eyes when your gaze quickly shifted to the side seeing the Allergic Villain's hand was about to touch Tsu's face just then Sir Aizawa noticed it and instantly activated his quirk despite his injuries.

"You really are cool Eraserhead, as well as you Y/N. Welp! I guess it's another failure, I thought I can meet the No. 1 Hero but it's much better that I met you Y/N"

The Allergic Villain smiled at you behind the hand that's covering most of his face and you can't help to make a weirded out face.

He looked to the side and the Purple Warping Bastard appeared again warping the both of them back to their hideout.

"Till we meet again my favorite future hero"

You were about to attack them again but Sir Aizawa stopped you

"There's no need to fight anymore, you've done enough. It's our job to capture him"

You looked at him when you suddenly flinched as you already stopped doing a breathing and you finally felt the pain from the punch earlier on your stomach.

Despite training your body to be sturdy, a punch in a vital point coming from a monster with raw strength as well, still hurts a bit.

You touched your stomach feeling a bit of sting when the latecomers, *ehem* the pro-heroes arrived at the scene hearing All Might saying
his famous entrance line.

You couldn't care less as it's already finished when you just walked off and wanting to grab a box of (F/KF) from a Korean Restaurant.

After that, 2 injured are in the infirmary which are only you and Sir Aizawa since the others has no villain to fight anymore since you killed them while the ones who survived were frozen by Ice Boy earlier and destroyed by angry bomb with Kirishima.

You looked to your side to see a mummy lying on the clinic bed as you can't help to take a picture of your teacher. Recovery girl said thankfully you appeared in the scene because if you hadn't, Sir Aizawa will have more major injuries now other than some fracture on his cheek.

"Y/N...I'm only allowing you to do that because you saved me there"

He said in a low voice still struggling to talk.

"Then I have no regrets of saving you!"

You smiled while switching your camera into a selfie so it won't be one sided, then you pose at the camera pointing at your teacher and edited it typing 'Best Teacher!'

You send it to your teacher as you have all the contacts of the teachers after suggesting those trainings.

"It's a treat so get rest properly!"

You smiled at your teacher before going off when Sir Aizawa tried to reach for his phone on top of the side desk looking at the new message from you.

He closed his eyes and smiled at the picture.

You were walking around the hall and you touched your stomach remembering your conversation earlier with Recovery girl.

Earlier

"Do you still feel hurt?"

Recovery girl asked while your teacher is still sleeping and your sitting on the clinic bed.

"Not now, I was...earlier"

"Yeah that punch injured you severely than you think"

"Huh?"

"That Nomu must have some kind of quirk that involves with shockwave, it's like receiving a blow from All Might"

"Say whattt???"

"Yeah but thankfully you managed to contract your blood vessels around in your stomach to not deteriorate it from the punch. How do you that by the way?"

You ignored to answer her question then you looked at your stomach who's unwrapped now in a bandage since the pain is not there anymore.

"Thanks, Recovery girl. I'll manage myself here"

"Okay if you need anything, just call me"

Now

You furrowed your brows and thought of what these villains were planning even starting to make these Nomus that can be as strong as the Symbol of Peace.

You went back to your classroom to have already decided on doing a Pillar Training by yourself on consecutive days to come since you know for sure that there will be other villains that is stronger than that Nomu especially that Allergic Villain's quirk is a threat.