• Human Cavalry •

Since it's a Human Cavalry, you need to group each other into 4 as they will all try to steal your points and you will try to defend it of course since you already have the most points.

You were about to approach some people you become acquainted when you saw the nervous brocolli talking to the glasses engine.

"As expected no less from you Midoriya-kun, but ever since that entrance exam. I already considered you my rival"

The nervous brocolli was surprised at the sudden serious competitive aspect of the glasses engine.

"Not only me but everyone here considers you and Y/N as a rival"

Most in the Class 1-A looked at Midoriya competitively when you stood beside him while putting your elbow on his shoulder.

"Then put me in, since we're both your rivals"

You jerked your head to the side with a smug look on your face and the glasses engine just looked at you seriously before walking off. You patted the head of the nervous brocolli when he looked up to you.

"Calm down, get used to it even when you're friends there's rivalry. It is not hate, it is for improvement and as a friend you want your friend to improve right?"

"Yes, you're right"

He smiled at you feeling relieved after your words when you caught the brown haired chick pouting at you two.

"The brown-haired chick is the one who taught me that"

You put your hand away feeling satisfied when the brown haired chick looked at you flustered and confused then you just winked at her with your calm expression. You're not really lying since you always saw her caring for her friends and wanting them to improve.

"Really?? Uraraka-san, that's so nice of you.."

"Eh? Uh..Mm!"

She just hummed in agreement and the nervous brocolli was blushing as you can't help but chuckle at these two shy people who can't say their feelings.

"Ah! Y/N do you want to be part of my group? There's Uraraka and we're still finding one more if you joined"

"Is it not obvious, I'm literally staying here standing beside you guys"

"Okay! Just to confirm, so we need one more.."

You looked around and asked Tokoyami to join your group as he was kinda surprised you approached him when he nodded and went to your group.

"So who's the rider?"

The Nervous Brocolli and the brown haired chick looked at each other as they have already in mind who's gonna be it.

"Is it me?"

You asked and the nervous brocolli started to become flustered.

"A-Ahh! You don't have to Y/N, I mean Tokoyami can do it but it would be really suitable if it was you as it will be..*mutter mutter mutter*"

You looked at him with blank eyes and you slowly raised your hand in front of you to silence him saying 'Okay, I'll do it' after.

"R-Really is that okay with-"

"Yes. Now. Stop"

You looked away and he scratched his back feeling embarassed when you sighed since you don't want his self confidence to go down even more as it is starts to progress now already.

"Try muttering in your head, it increases the logical thinking you greatly have"

"Really?! I'll try it!"

He smiled brightly as he took that as a compliment and he really did try it because his just narrowing his eyes now while holding his chin muttering in his head.

I can't believe he will mutter in his mind, his brain didn't do anything.

It's much more natural now actually seeing like he's just thinking deeply and not muttering like some kind of villain plotting something, which you honestly don't care but it's really starting to become bothersome.

The signal went off as it is the start of the second game and you all went to your positions as you were the rider, the nervous brocolli is the one riding wearing your headband, while the Brown haired chick and Tokoyami were on the sides.

As soon as you were about to move most of the teams started to ambush you guys immediately but you managed to disappeared in sight leaving them blank state as they started to look around like idiots.

You felt midoriya staggering by the sudden speed you portrayed that made him dizzy even the others, but they are mostly surprised. Thankfully you told them before the start of the match to always hold to yours tight.

But as expected there was no rest and another team attacked you by shooting an actual skyrocket at you and it was the girl in an engine suit you saw earlier in the second part of the obstacle race.

But even that, it was no match on your speed and you just ran away so quickly that they thought again you dissapeared.

"Ah! Her quirk is annoying!!!"
"Bruh?? She's quirkless"
"WHAT?!"

You heard one of your classmates said that to the girl in engine suit when all of a sudden, you felt something below you and jumped back quickly as the one you're standing before starting become some kind of mud that made the other teams who were running towards sinked in accidentally.

"What the?- How did she know that?!"
"Dunno bruh! Just grab the headbands of the one stuck on it"

You landed safely on the ground earning some amazed faces from your teammates when an angry bomb started to fly towards you with his angered expression.

"Your points is mine Shitty DEKU!"
"Hold on tighter"

You said to your teammates as you raised your leg raising Tokoyami a bit as well on the side with just your one arm since your positioning yourself towards kicking the angry bomb straight on his angry face.

"Bakubro!!!!"

His eyes went white as he received that kick fully flying him back straight to his temmates who luckily caught him using Sero's Tape.

"Told you not to call him shitty, now you look like shit"

Your teammates sweatdropped at you as the Nervous Brocolli was dumbfounded at what you just did.