• come over •

As you now understood why his fire side suddenly lit up like that, your cheeks went red since your intention of saying it was far from that, that's why you suddenly became confused there for a moment.

You decided earlier at the school to talk with the angry bomb about that peeping tom he did to you and Icyhot's sensitive conversation, but he seem to be really not in the mood looking angry as ever so you decided to talk to him on some other time.

You opened your house gate with the Icyhot behind you as you instantly erased those thoughts off your mind pushing the gate forward and leading the Icyhot to come inside first.

You closed the gate behind and he looked at your house with a slightly opened mouth.

"Your house is very modern"

"Yeah it is"

He stared at it for a moment since this is the first time he went into someone's house since the only house he saw in his entire life is his own Japanese Styled House.

He followed you behind, as you made your way towards the front door opening it. You let him in first and closed the door behind when your sister from the living room couch heard the door opened and was excited for some reason rushing towards the doorway, but immediately stopped as he saw the boy beside you.

"Hello, I'm Todoroki Shoto. Sorry for the intrusion"

"Eh?? Eh?? HAH?!! Why is here, Y/N?!!"

You looked at your sister first in surprise at her sudden voice then turned to Icyhot to ask about it but he's also just confused as you while shrugging his shoulders.

"You're the one from the TV! At the U.A. Sports Festival, that handsome guy!!!!"

She blushed as she stared at the boy's handsome features when your mom heard your sister's voice from the kitchen and came out with an apron on her body catching you guys standing at the doorway.

"What's with the loud voice (S/N)-"

She stopped when she saw Icyhot standing beside you and he bowed at her immediately introducing himself.

"Uh..who's this handsome lad (Y/N)?"

"He's my classmate, can we go now?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure!"

You didn't even wait for your mother to reply as you grabbed Icyhot's hand and dragged him upstairs.

You opened your door and said 'Come in' to Icyhot as you closed the door behind. He looked around your room and you sat on your chair when you grabbed a stool near you for him to sit on.

"Thanks"

He sat on the wooden stool and looked at you with his expressionless face.

"So what do you want to do? Do you want to play games, eat something, or what? I'm not familiar of what to do when it comes to inviting someone in my house since you're the first time who did"

"Not even Shinso?"

"Yeah, not even him"

You suddenly remembered his message to yours earlier as you saw it late since you just came from a match, that he didn't made it although he's happy that he got to fight a hero course student and that just means, he has room for improvement.

He really should be in a hero course

You thought as the boy in front of you slightly blushed at the thought of him being the first one to visit your house while looking away and tried to answer your question first.