• Training w/ you (1) •

You already scanned around the mountain checking if there's any trash or any difference and finally reached the cabin you built in the far back of the mountain hearing the waterfall splashing sound somewhere to the side that you can just go for a short walk to reach it.

You walked inside the cabin as it been a while since you've visited this. You always train at the mountain near your hometown so there are only some days you can go train here.

There's nothing different as you placed down the hiking backpack you've brought and open the chiller to place inside the water bottles and other refreshers.

You closed the door of the cabin and stretched your arms and legs before going climbing that was just behind your cabin.

You already have the equipments with you for the climbing and started to climb the rocky mountain with wind blowing towards you and you smiled on how much you've missed being here in this mountain.

On the other side

The group of people that Y/N left behind are running towards the mountain with no idea of how to find their trainor for today.

They stick together as they need to be careful to not get lost in this mountain continuously running around while shifting their heads to look for the girl when all of a sudden a log was coming straight towards Midoriya's face when Kirishima rushed in front of him arms crossed in front like a shield to brace the impact using his quirk.

He still was pushed behind as the log was heavy and Midoriya thanked the boy when all of a sudden 2 screams somewhere was heard as they realized someone fell on one of the traps.

"Uraraka-san!"

"Wait there!"

The Sexy Chick immediately created a thick rope to pull their 2 classmates who fell in a hole.

They all helped to pull them upwards when they stumbled behind as the 2 finally reached the ground.

"Jesus Christ! What is this place?!!"

Pikachu complained as they all panted from running too much now and falling into many traps.

"Is this *Huff* really how Y/N trains??"

"*Cough* No wonder why she is strong"

The brown-haired chick coughed and Midoriya stood up with determined face.

"We're going to find her! Let's use what we have to avoid the traps, it's like the one from our first hero training!"

"You're right!"

Mina suddenly became happy as they already have experience in this but they didn't know what traps lies ahead and it's more difficult than the hero training since it's the easier version of this.

They all tried to use their quirk, the brown-haired chick suddenly slapping Midoriya before falling 2 feet traphole, Pikachu who can't pretty much do anything as he thought that these were objects and not machines or people he can electrocute, while the Sexy Chick and Mina are combining their attacks by creating a shield for the both of them and Mina shooting acid to the traps to disintegrate it. Kirishima is shouting while all running towards the traps looking like a tank who smashes every log and boulder traps in his way and protecting his classmates as well.

It goes around like that still seeing no sign of the girl and they were all extremely tired, Pikachu even collapsing from running too much who didn't even use his quirk too much.

"*Pant* What are we gonna do? We can't find her!!"

"I think I'm gonna die before we even find her"