• numb •

Todoroki's POV

I continue to activate both of my quirks now without properly caring anything in my surrounding other than this. The exhaustion was already at my limit and I decided to take a 10 second break when I heard a loud sound somewhere at the mountain.

I immediately turned around to see where the noise came from but my surroundings were just normal.

Are they still training? I thought Y/N already called them out to finish it.

Activating my fire side and my ice side was really hard for me although I'm getting a hand of it now since Y/N told me to activate each of it over and over, that made each of my quirks act according to my will.

Speaking of Y/N, she told me she'll come back after she talked to them.

I already wanted to see her face. It just gives me courage to push my limits since I know more than anyone else in our class that's she's the embodiment of that, despite being Quirkless and all which you really can't see in her.

I was about to continue again activating my quirks when I heard that loud sound again, not just one but two?

Where is it?

I started to become worried since that's definitely not them, I can feel it somehow that it's not them.

Even though I know Y/N's gonna kill me if I stopped my training, I focused on getting to the cabin to clarify if the noise was coming from them.

I arrived at the cabin and my classmates were not there when I heard a muffling sounds inside the cabin assuming that they're in there. I opened the door to see them loudly talking to each other, stuffing the food in their mouths.

"Oh hey Todoroki!"

"Wait..what are you doing here? You're supposed to be training!"

"Oh no! Y/N's gonna kill you even if you're her boyfriend!"

Mina slightly giggled after she said that nudging Uraraka to the side which made her giggle too in a teasing tone.

Ignoring their questions, I only looked for one person but that beautiful face is not here.

"Where is she?"

"Who?-"

"Y/N. Isn't she here?"

"Huh? Here? Didn't she went to you?"

"That's what I thought too"

They all started to be confused now while I started to feel worried that something might've happened to my girlfriend although I fully trust her capability, she's still a human.

Panicking a bit, I pushed the door who's starting to close towards me and shouted Y/N's name across the mountain.

"Y/N!"

I shouted but the only thing I heard are the chirping of birds when my classmates followed what I'm doing and they went out on their seats calling out my girlfriend's name.

"Y/N!!!!!"

"Y/N-Channnn!!!!!"

We all started to look around while I went back to my training area with Midoriya hoping that she's just resting somewhere in there. We started to look around when not far from my training area, I saw a plastic on the ground near a tree.

"Huh? What is this?"

"That's the food I've bought.."

Midoriya turned to me with wide eyes while we look on the Plastic that was on the ground which made me worried more for her.