• race and traps •

Maybe your being selfish, really pushing these guys to train like yours is really selfish of yours but knowing that if they did this after and finished this, it will hugely benefit them in a positive way.

Not all good things can be easily get, you need to work harder like your life depends on it so you could appreciate it more when you finally get your hands on it.

But you know you're not that ruthless though and you considered them as baby chicks so suddenly putting them in an intensive training will be bad for their body.

So you suggested the training to be this...

"Eh? Hiking Race?"

The nervous brocolli asked when Sir Aizawa explained it more.

"You all will be divided into 2 groups, the group A will be the first one who will hide around the mountain and put some traps or whatever you want using your quirk to restrain them putting these cuffs on against the group B who will try to avoid the group A and focus on finding the finish line for you to be able to pass"

"There already some traps and obstacles around the mountain which I had no idea who placed them there so all of you will be having a hard time around the mountain"

Sir Aizawa grinned again when one of your classmates raised her hand who has a very revealing hero costume that her very low neckline can kill somebody.

"Are there no hints to where the finish line can be found?"

"Hints? No hints, you need to run around the mountain to find it. It is also for your body to be improved"

"Run? Is there a time limit sir?"

"Yes of course, a 2 hour time limit are given to each of you. It's the same for Team A if in the time limit you haven't restrained all Team B, you guys will lose"

Pikachu happily raised his hand as he understood something to the instruction.

"Sir that means if one in the Team A at least passed the finish line, the Team A will win right?"

"Yes, but...good luck finding the finish line"

All the students sweatdropped as their hope of being in the Team A to win easily has been crushed down.

The Class 1-A looked at the mountain that was lying in front of them not knowing what's gonna happen at their first hero training.

Well you thought pretty much what was going to happen since principal Nezu said that there will be no changes in your suggestions which actually surprised you since it's they have the experience in this job to think activities that they will prepare for the students and there's no changes to the files you submitted?

You are sure you just rushed those activities but damn is it really fine? 

Or did they become lazy to add some activities lolz.

Well either way, you know it's much better now than before.

Sir Aizawa started to group the students into Group A and B.

Group A:

Mina

Sato

Koda

Sero

Tsu

Jiro

Momo

Iida

Todoroki

Bakugo