• Icyhot •

The loud mic was stunned at what you did even your teacher, Sir Aizawa was in shock of the sudden counter at that massive attack. It's not even counter, it was shut down immediately by you slashing that huge ice.

You saw Todoroki cough out a blood as that powerful attack was not melted by his quirk rather it was destroyed, that of course will massively damage his body just like how massive his attack is.

Ignoring the dumbfounded faces of all people, you instantly appeared in front of the Ice Boy swinging your katana towards him but he made another ice on the part where you'll hit him slicing immediately the defense and even cutting his arm without even doing a breathing form of moon though you are always in Total Concentration.

He was taken aback stumbling when you quickly went behind him hitting the hilt of your sword on the back of his neck but he managed to block it using his left hand and he starts to activate his quirk on that side.

A fire emits on his palm almost burning your Nichirin Sword when you noticed that your blade become red for a moment there. Your Nichirin Sword becomes crimson red on the violet part of your blade when you do the Breathing of the Sun or any flame that your katana will touch or feel.

You smiled a bit as he finally freed himself from that thinking seeing he's also grinning, you excitedly swung your sword again doing a breathing form.

'Breath of Moon Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant'

You created a wild barrage frontal slash making different wounds on your opponent but he ignored it and immediately counter it again using his fire side though you quickly held again the hilt of your katana changing forms.

'Breath of Moon Eighth Form: Moon-Dragon Ringtail'

A massive frontal slash that even sliced the fire itself and decreases in size as it fully neutralized that attack with that crescent slash. 

You enjoyed fighting against the Icyhot when you ran towards him again while he tapped his foot making a wide range ice on your path but you quickly leaped towards so your feet won't be frozen unsheathing your katana as he was also smiling preparing his left side to activate again.

When you are halfway near him, the attack he was preparing launched at you and a massive fire was coming towards you like a dragon finally revealed to the world when you laughed a bit at the attack for the first time, raising your sword as you did the most powerful form of the Moon Breathing.

'Breath of Moon Sixteenth Form: Moonbow - Half Moon'

You chuckled as you released that massive wide range attack towards the huge fire that starts to envelope you clashing the two, you overwhelmed his attack as the slash still continues slicing immediately all the fire even creating a several crates on where the slashes landed since it's a downward crescent sixfold slash.

Slicing everything at that range creating a deep slash mark on the walls of the stadium even slicing the stage that the R-18 Hero was standing on and tearing her hero costume. The horizontal walls in front of the audience were already in half as they feared their life almost being caught at that slash. 

The stage was a mess as it looks like a Huge Dinosaur scratched the ground itself as it were like deep claws portraying on the ground. 

You are still raising your sword forgetting to control that attack as you were sure caught up with the fight looking now at your opponent

Did I accidentally killed him?

You sighed in massive relief as he was just covered with cuts thankfully, even when you're caught up you still manage to think to avoid the slash coming towards him directly as much as possible but you forgot to care to the rest of the people in the stadium.

He fell on his knees and you quickly put back your katana appearing in front of him to help. 

"Can you stand by yourself?"

"*Coughs* Are you still holding back at that last attack?"

You helped him get up by placing his arm on yours and using your other arm to wrapped it around his waist.

"Yeah if I didn't, I might have killed you"

"Yeah, thanks for sparing me since I'm just starting to appreciate my life"

You both chuckled at yourselves when he looked at you while you're still smiling at how fun the fight was then a hand was placed on the side of your head pushing it towards his as he made you lean on his head. 

Still gently holding your head, you looked at him with your fluffy messy hair and his soft hair touching each other.

"Thanks for the fight, I had so much fun"

You smiled lightly at him before you handed him to the medics who were running towards you guys. 

"Me too..so use it anytime now, starting today"

The medic helped him and he smiled at you nodding at what you said before they walked away and you sighed in relief. 

You noticed that the R-18 Hero was staring at you with her hero costume torn in the middle exposing her body skin.

"Sorry"

You apologized, awkwardness wear on your face before disappearing in her sight as you went back to the tunnel leaving the stage.

On the Class 1-A's audience side

"W-What was that???"

Pikachu broke the silence that fell on their class watching in a stunned eyes as they are still staring at the stage which had a lot of crates now. 

"I've always known she's inredibly talented.."

"..but that attack was so deadly. I'm glad even Todoroki-kun survived that!"

The nervous brocolli was trembling from how scary that is even the brown-haired chick was dumbfounded.

"Yeah...I can't believe a katana can do something like that"

"What do you mean Katana? It's just the weapon but the true skill comes from the holder of it"

Jirou who was sitting beside the Sexy Chick talked facts on Kirishima.

"I feel sorry now for the next opponent of hers"

Kirishima sighed feeling pity when the Pikachu suddenly remembered who it is.

"Isn't it Bakugo? Her next opponent?"

They all looked at each other with scared eyes and excitement on what could possibly happen to the battle between the angry boy and the calm girl.