• Calm Lunch •

Earlier

After you slashed the angry bomb's chest, you noticed immediately even if she's invisible as she's sneaking around towards the ice.

When you immediately understood what you needed to do, you quickly draw your blade performing a breathing technique making the big ice crushed into pieces.

You saw Hagakure's body passing the line like she's in a running race before the angry bomb manage to pull off a suprise attack on you.

Now

After that fun training, you went outside the mountain as there are already tracks laid on the other side of the finish line so you will be guided on how to go outside the mountain.

After the sound went off signaling that your group won, the angry bomb looked stunned and became frozen as his pride of winning was crushed down.

Sucks for him

While the Ice Boy just fell on his knees from too much exhaustion.

Tokoyami carried the Nervous Brocolli using his dark shadow since the ones who fought much longer than them has no strength anymore to carry the Fainted Brocolli.

"I apologize for almost killing you guys"
"Huh?"

Mina turned around with his torn sleeve wrapped around her arm to stop the bleeding with Sero looking at you confused.

"Ah! It's fine! We probably surprised you right there that your instincts went on like that"
"Yeah yeah! I mean, I saw you trace on each of us as if you're trying to not put major damage on that attack"

They both smiled with Sero scratching his neck like he knows that but still that attack was scary.

"Okay, I hope you both recover fast"

You waved at the both of them and instantly dissapeared leaving the two of them with wide eyes.

She's still have strength left?!

They all thought as you passed all of them like a jet.

In just a minute, you're already standing in front of your teacher making him flinch a bit but you noticed that All Might is also there with him.

"Ah! Young Y/N, you're already back! What an outstanding performance you've shown"

"You're watching?"

"Ah yes! They are cameras attached around the mountain so we've seen you guys running around and fighting"

"Mk"

You nodded as you turned immediately to Sir Aizawa looking for that 'thing' that you thought was supposed to be here.

As like he already knew what you're gonna say, he turned his head towards the 2 Teachers carrying the table with foods placed on it.

One was wearing an R-18 hero costume and the other one is the loud mic you've encountered already before in your entrance exam.

It is included in your suggestion that after this, there are supposed to be nutritious but tasty foods to eat after, to supply the exhausted muscles in their body from building stamina earlier.

"The Food's here! Are the students not here yet?"
"Only Y/N yet"

Sir Aizawa replied to Midnight-sensei as they both placed down the table on the ground with Loud Mic sweating.