• sudden attack •

When you're watching from the tree, you saw how they are already improved from the sudden training they agreed on.

Their physical body and their quirks were clearly upgraded but it all depends on them if they reached the maximum when battling a villain since it's most likely the time it will turn them up.

When you finally decided to jumped down from the tree, clapping your hands to stop the training of your 6 classmates practically dragging Midoriya from the area he trained on since he can't barely walk anymore.

You stood up in front of all there dead faces and begging something to eat. You still didn't call on Icyhot since he just started training late which you know, he's dying at his training area now because of what you made him do.

"Everyone, you did all a good job on training. You will know where you improved at later on, so that's the compliment I'll be giving you. The food's inside the cabin and eat slowly"

Before you can even finish your sentence, they all rushed to the cabin too tired to even say anything.

You already grabbed the ones for Icyhot which you are holding right now that's why your classmates can't also focus on what you're saying before because they're already drooling on the delicious food you're holding.

You looked up in the sky that is already in an orange color and sighed knowing that you didn't even got to train for today because of these persistent idiots.

I'll double my training for tomorrow

You decided to leave your classmates in the cabin and went to Icyhot who's now training alone with his dual quirks.

You saw him heavily panting from the continuous repitition of activating both of his quirks simultaneously.

You're feeling a bit proud of your boyfriend finally embracing his quirks and now look at him, he's dying just to improve his fire side which he hated before.

Without him noticing that you're watching him from the tree, your high sense of hearing heard something, somewhere in the mountain.

You quickly turned to the direction of the noise and grabbed the hilt of your katana when you felt a sudden chill on your spine for the first time and instantly disappeared on where you're sitting at accidentally dropping the food below while doing a breathing technique

'Breath of Moon Tenth Form: Drilling Slashes - Moon Through Bamboo Leaves'

You delivered a tripled layered twister slash to the Nomus that were coming from the purple mist. You even heard someone whine, probably the purple bastard from getting hit on your powerful attack.

The Nomus were instantly cutted clean into three pieces even the Trees Behind and the ones surrounding you were cutted too earning a clap from someone you didn't see coming.

"That's very impressive, is this her Kurogiri?"

"Yes master"

That chill again, you felt it in your entire bones that someone so powerful was coming. You prepared yourself and your blade when you quickly turn around doing a technique

'Breath of Sun First Form: Dance'

Slashing someone vertically when your body also felt getting pierced. You saw that coming but you're a second late from reacting to it, earning a piece of metal coming from the hands of someone pierced on your side.

You saw the man coughed out a blood while you didn't and remain a stern face which made him chuckle.

"Geez, I would've been dead if I didn't have a Regeneration Quirk"

Regeneration Quirk? But that was a breath of Sun? That means his regeneration is powerful than those Nomus.

In a split second you instantly slashed the metal piercing on your body and just left the remaining metal there for a moment since if you pulled it out, a lot of blood will come out.

The metal that looks like wires that it can immediately pierce on someone went back to his hands then he stretched out a normal hand towards you.

"Nice to finally meet you, Y/N. I'm All For One"

You flinched after you heard him introduced himself.

All for One? Isn't that the mortal enemy of Midoriya's quirk?

Expecting a handshake but he saw his hand fell on the ground as you quickly slashed it and pointed the tip of your blade on his messed up face.

"Yeah No Face, what are you doing here? To be killed?"

He chuckled much louder than before that made your eyebrows furrowed when in an instant, a bunch piercing metal wires were coming straight at you but you easily dodged all of them slashing all of it along the way and slicing immediately the body of All for One in Half that made him surprise.

"Master!!"

You heard the Purple Bastard scream and was about to warp you when you coldly swished around to turn to him and slashed all of his mist body in an instant using

'Breath of Moon Sixth Form: Perpetual Night, Lonely Moon - Incessant'

The slash that you did on him was visible that made All For One's eyes went wide who already regenerated the half part that was gone earlier. In an instant all the mists was slashed making him disappear in this world.

"I know you care for your buddy villains though I just wished for you to be reborn as a good man with a motherly caring personality in your next life"

You mumbled under your breath praying he'll find some peace finally while looking at the purple mist slowly fading away in the thin air like it was just a smoke.

"My Useful Creation!"

You heard someone gritting his teeth when you looked coldly at All For One treating these villains like a weapon to him.

Even though you absolutely hate the purple bastard, he still had a soft spot in his heart. You can tell, how he cared to save the Allergic Villain before.

You swung your blade slashing the last villain in front of you when he also activated the same quirk as the purple mist and instantly disappeared on your sight but a bunch of Nomus appeared again, walking towards you.

How many Nomus does this guy have?

You were about to slash the Nomus when you started to cough a blood confused on what's triggering it.

You felt your heartbeat getting louder as you noticed that the metal piece left on your side was glowing.

Some kind of poison?

You quickly pulled out the metal piece but the poison was already there. You realized that the moment you got pierced, the poison was already travelling in your body up to your heart.

"*Cough*"

You continue to cough out blood feeling the immense pain in your chest but you still stood up and took your stance pointing the blade on the incoming Nomus who's already close in distance.

'Breath of Sun- Breath of'

You shook your head aggressively and did a Total Concentration to stop the poison from spreading severely anymore.

'Breath of Sun First Form: Dance'

A single slash sliced all their bodies making all the pieces fall on the ground, at the same time you also fell on the ground trembling from the powerful poison on your body.

Dammit! What is this poison?!

You still did a Total Concentration Breathing when the last thing you heard was a familiar voices calling out on your name somewhere in the mountain, before blacking out.