• Sports Festival (1) •

Present Mic: [Everyone are you ready for the U.A. Sport's festival?!!!!]

Loud cheering occured as the Loud Mics voice who's even louder when it was close to a mic gave you a bit of headache.

Present Mic: [Turn on your camera Medias, the whole world is watching now as our most awaited class will be coming out which is the Hero Course!!! CLASS 1-A!!]

You started to walk following the one who's in front of you when the loud noise became even louder as you stepped out of the tunnel.

You can't even recognize what he's saying anymore, as there are mixed of different cheerings and just some people who are trying to shout at the top of their lungs because they were so hyped.

You covered your ears as you saw the other classes starting to walk out as well in the center stage and stand beside your class.

Shinso waved at you and you gave him a smile before all the students moved their heads looking in front as the R-18 Hero raised her whip and started the random selection of the first match.

The monitor made a 'ding!' then a word Obstacle Race was shown on it making other students murmur thinking of how it will become easy or something like that using their quirk.

You let down your hand now from your ears as the noise started to lessen because it is already starting when

"Y/N as the representative of 1-A please give a message"

Message?

"Can I say it here?"

"No go on this stage, you silly girl"

Anxiety started to hit you like a lighting and you just walked over the stage as you can feel all the people were staring at you probably the whole Japan. No one questioned why you are the representative even the angry bomb just made a 'Tch' knowing well you deserved it.

You stand in front of a whole wide people waiting on what message you will say when they went to an utter silence as you leaned in closer to the mic.

"L-Let's give it our all and may the best student win. Goodluck to us all"

You said in a cute voice as your voice becomes like that when you're having anxiety but to most people, they fluttered mostly 1-A as this is their first time hearing your voice like this because most of the time you have a calm or serious voice.

You bowed at them leaving the stage and trying to walked quickly back to your class when most people started becoming red after your message even the audience went silent and flushed cheeks painted their face.

You looked around seeing the faces of your classmates still staring in the front not saying something when the R-18 Hero walked again on the stage and spoke.

"That was a lovely and nice message! Ah girl youth.. so cute~"

She's starting to hug herself weirdly while you saw most of the students nod slowly at what she said giving you a confused look when she shook her head and went back to giving instructions.

She explained how the 1st match will gonna be when the nervous brocolli looked at you who's standing beside saying 'You guessed it right!' in an adorable manner and you just gave him a light smile.

Ater that you went to the Obstacle Race readying your positions at the starting line when the signal went off and all the students except you and the nervous brocolli, instantly used their quirks.

"Haha!! This is easy!"

"Just like the entrance exa-"

The student behind you flinched as the person in front of him suddenly disappeared.

You ran in your natural speed but to them you looked like a freaking high speed jet who were avoiding all the machines that were in the way.

You were already at the second part which is some parkour map when you hopped on from another block towards the other, a student wearing goggle and has an engine suit on her smiled showcasing her product.

When you fasten your speed and you are immediately at the third part making the girl in a suit almost tripped, on where she's landing.

But when you reached the third stage as soon as you landed, a landmine exploded on you knocking you back but you took your stance and looked around the area.

Present Mic: [Hehehe it's not like a normal race, now it's the part of where the landmines hides under. Be careful not to step on it!!]

You positioned your footwork while some students already caught up with you which doesn't surprised you since they can also be fast using their quirks even hearing the angry bomb's voice as he passed by you.

You lowered your body to fasten your speed when in an instant your already at the tunnel running towards the finish line.

Present Mic: [HUH?! Y/N is already at the tunnel towards the finish line, in a split second she managed to go all the way there from the third part!!!]

"The heck?!"

"That's how fast her quirk is?!"

All the students other than Shinso and 1-A didn't know you were Quirkless and they thought you have some kind of 'teleportation' quirk.

An open light showed in your view and you were showered by a bunch of cheers from the audience as you already finished the race and at the center area now of the sports festival.

Present Mic: [Y/N came out in first place!!! It's no doubt from the ranked 1 in the entrance exam!!!]

You looked behind you as there is still no one who's coming out of the tunnel, your speed really went higher after that intensive training.

In a few minutes, the nervous brocolli went out second which gave a light smile on your face followed by the angry bomb and the Ice Boy, and the rest are familiar faces.

"You were awesome Y/N! Congrats!!!"

"Thanks, you too"

The nervous brocolli smiled happily as he was contented of becoming a second place in that race because still, it's not like that's the only match.

After that race, the R-18 Hero announced that you have 10 million points and fantastically the next match is Human Cavalry which they will try to steal points from the others especially yours as they all turned to you like a wild beasts staring intensely at you.

"Chill the fuck out"

You said in a serious voice and the whole 1-A just turned their heads quickly to the front as that was the sign you're becoming annoyed and it was not good if you're annoyed.