• starting line •

You were about to go outside when you saw a green light coming towards you then you bend your knees to dodge it hearing a screech from behind.

"Midoriya, what was that?"

"Y/N? What are you doing here?"

You turned around and saw Midoriya brushing off the dirt on his pants before walking towards you guys.

"Well, I'm here to help this guy"

You pointed at the Glasses Engine when his eyes are wide that he sees his friend here too in Hosu.

"I'm here too to help Iida-kun. I can't help but to worry about him since I've heard that incident with his brother"

"It's okay now Midoriya-kun, we already defeated the Hero Killer and I'm fine now"

We?

You looked at the Glasses Engine and smiled at the thought that he acknowledges, you're the one who helped him wake up.

"I'm glad Iida-kun, and thank you as well Y/N but we need your help..the streets were over flooding with Nomus"

"What?!"

The glasses engine shouted when Midoriya ushered you guys to follow him to see the situation. You saw Nomus walking around the streets and there's fire everywhere with a bunch of civilians running around in their panicked states.

They're much earlier although this is it, the perfect time to set the plan since you predicted this anyway.

You just looked at your surroundings, calmly analyzing the situation when you saw something above a building.

Villains tend to stand on top of buildings to see the chaos they've brought, they always have the habit of that.

You glanced at your friends and apologized in your mind since you can't afford to tell anything about your plan on them.

It's fine, if I'm the only one who might possibly get hurt from this..it's really fine.

You disappeared leaving your friends since you're sure now that the Pro-Heroes can already handle those Nomus and your friends will be safe while you are jumping from one building to another focusing on the plan that you already thought of.

I need to get closer to them to know their movements

You fished out your phone and called Shinso.

"Shinso, where are you?!"

-I'm here already, I'm following your gps. I'm on your left

You looked to your left and saw Shinso running above the buildings too with the scarf Sir Aizawa gave to him. He placed a distance between you so he can proceed on sneaking up on the villains just like you discussed.

You continue to run like a Naruto holding your katana when you unsheathe it jumping from the building and doing a breathing technique.

'Breath of Moon First Form: Dark Moon - Evening Palace'

You swung your sword towards the Allergic Villain that was surprised at your presence which made him stumble back as you still continue to slash on him while Shinso were sneaking behind to place the microchip that Hatsume delivered to you.

There was 2 other villains that were there. A boy with dark hair and a lot of burns and stitches on his face while the other one is a girl in a school uniform giggling at your appearance while swinging her knife towards you as well. 

These villains you didn't know them, they must be new since they don't have any profile from that papers. You're glad, you really decided on going on to this plan.. now you know that the League of Villains recruited new members.