• getting to know •

You woke up from the sound of metal door opening in your room and you realized it's a new day already since the small window on the top side of your room gave some light on the walls.

You saw the Angry Bomb walking towards you with a very different face you always see on him before..he looks sad and tired.

He knelt in front of you and can't even look at your eye because he thought you're angry at him for what he did which he also knew he deserves it.

He started to uncuff you still not looking at your gaze when you sighed and started a conversation.

"I'm a part of the group now, so can we get along? I also betrayed U.A. now, so no need to act like that-"

You stopped when you saw him glared at you with the most intense glare you've seen from him raising his eyebrows which made you gulped.

He just did a 'Tch' and looked away from you.

"Get your ass at the bar, we're having breakfast"

He said then he started to walk away following him behind when you noticed that there's another cell not far from yours on the side.

"Hey, what was that cell-"

"Shut your mouth or I'll blow your ass"

He said that not in his usual angry tone but in a serious voice. You suddenly thought what was inside of that cell.

Wait..is there someone locked up in there?

You continue walking acting like it never bothered you when you saw some of the villains standing at the bar section while the others are just sitting.

The Yandere Girl was playing with her knife when she noticed you and quickly threw the knife at you but you dodged it.

"Wah~ Is she really our new member now? Now, I can't cut her anymore"

She pouted hopping off from the couch she was sitting on and bent down her knees moving her face closer to you with that wide psycho smile on her face.

"*Giggle* You really are beautiful but I'll try to keep myself from cutting you. I'm Himiko Toga, nice to meet you!~"

She stretched out her hand asking you for a handshake when you accepted it and also introduced yourself.

"Y/N"

"Y/N?? What a beautiful name too, beautiful face and name~"

She moved closer to your face, a centimeter distance now only with her eyes wide looking at you like a psycho when the Angry Bomb pushed her off away and Toga stumbled back.

"Aww~ Does Boom Boom had a crush on Y/N?"

"Shut up"

When Toga was pulled away by someone again that was walking towards the Angry Bomb.

"You better not because she's mine"

The Allergic Villain stopped in front of you looking at the angry bomb with serious eyes while the angry bomb just had a scowl on his face then looked away.

"Since when I became yours?"

"Oof-! Rejected! -Don't worry Shigaraki you still have a chance!-"

The Masked Man was saying stuff in his 2 personality way of talking when the Allergic Villain slung his arms around your shoulder and looked at you.

"Then I'll make her mine which is more fun"

He smiled underneath his hand mask when you saw the Burned Face glaring at you while sipping a drink on his cup.