Chapter Two

You stare at him dumbfounded at his request.

"I don't beg for anyone," you whisper.

"You will for me," Danny's teeth bite into your skin lightly.

You let out a breathy moan and feel the need to comply.

"Please, Danny, kiss me. Pretty please. I'll do anything. Please, just kiss me," you beg, the need for his lips bringing worry to you.

The fear immediately dissipates at the feeling of his lips against yours. It's like floating on cloud nine.

You bring your hands to wrap around his neck, pulling him down towards your small figure.

He picks you up by your thighs, wrapping your legs around his waist, and pulls you closer by your hips.

"Please," you beg into the kiss, doing your best to grind you hips against his.

"Tell me what it is you want, darling."

"I need more. Please, I need you," you blush at the sudden word vomit.

You've never experienced anything like this. You have no experience at all in this, so you let him take complete and utter control.

He locks the door and carries you over to the bed. Danny's hand are gentle with your body, but his lips are rough against your throat.

You begin to take off your jacket and hoodie and help Danny with his t-shirt.

Moans escape past your lips, but you freeze when his hands move to unbutton your jeans.

"I can't do this," you breathe out heavily as his lips trail down your neck.

His touch ceases.

"What exactly is this?" His eyes bore into yours.

"A one night stand," you lie.

"I don't do one night stands, darling," he says in his British accent.

"I-I- Just-" you stutter not knowing how to explain yourself and hide your wrists.

Danny quickly pins them above you and stares at them in shock. You turn away ashamed but look at him in completely surprise when he kisses the cuts and scars.

"Don't do this to yourself," he whispers against your wrists.

You're too surprised by his actions to notice the skip your heart makes. Danny moves his lips to yours and releases your wrists to wrap a hand around your throat.

"You deserve better," he says against your lips.

Without thinking, you grind your hips against his, but he releases you and lays beside you. His arms pull you close to him, his cinnamon scent making you hungry for cinnamon rolls.

"Why'd you stop?" You ask confused but stay in his hold.

"Because I want to like you first," he says tracing his fingers along the pulse of your throat. "Also, you said so."

You spend the night talking about each other's lives, laughing and enjoying yourself. He's barely getting into Black Butler, and he has stuffies that he sleeps with just like you do. For a moment, you forget that you're not at home because he makes you feel cozy.

"How can you not like PC?!" You nearly shriek. "It's much better than PlayStation!"

"What?! No way!"

"This has been my first disappointment of the night, Danny boy," you shake your head and tsk.

Then you hear the music stop.

"COPS!" Someone shouts.

You and Danny look at each other.

"Oh fuck!" You both say in unison and laugh.

"Come on! Out the window!" You insist.

The both of you take careful step to the small ramp of the room and lower yourselves before breaking into a sprint across the lawn to your house.

"Sh, my parents are still sleeping," you hush as you sneak in through your window.

Danny takes slow steps into your room and shuts the window. He takes his time to admire the decor.

"Cute," he smiles.

He's Zeus's very creation; a God sculpted by a God. There was no other explanation.

"Um... Dan-Danny?" You stutter shyly.

"Yes, darling?" he says in his British accent.

"Can I..." You take a deep breath and stare at the large bulge in his jeans.

He follows your gaze, a smirk coming across his lips.

"You want to help me with my problem," He says matter-of-factly.

You nod looking up at him through your lashes.

In two long strides, Danny is in front of you. He spins you to face you body-length mirror and pulls you flush against him with one hand on your hip and the other playing with the choker around your throat.

"Words, darling."

"Yes," you squeak out.

"Better," he smiles and lowers his face into the crook of your neck.

You gasp when his hand wraps around your throat and his teeth sink into your skin. When he pulls away, you notice a red teeth marks along your neck. It's not a hickey, and it's not a cut. It's more of a bruise.

"You might wanna be quiet if you don't want your parents hearing us," he whispers into your ear.

Instinctively, you cover your mouth with your hand and let a moan escape when he gropes your boob.

"On your knees, darling," he instructs and you do as told.

Danny unzips his jeans and let's his dick fly out.

You look up at him innocently. There's only one other time you did this; it was with your ex, but his cock was nowhere near as big as Danny's.

Giving him slow strokes, you watch his face intensely to ensure you give him pleasure. He lets out a moan when you lick his tip and slowly begin to take in all of him.

"Y/N," your mother says from outside your door.

You quickly stand up and shove Danny in your closet. Jumping into your bed, you pull your covers up to your neck and watch your mother enter.

"Mom? What time is it?" You say faking your grogginess.

"It's about to be four in the morning," she says giving you a suspicious look. "I heard some strange noises coming from over here. Are you okay?"

"Yeah, sorry. I was probably sleep talking again," you lie straight through your teeth.

"Yeah, okay. Well, I'm going back to my room," she says giving you a curious look.

You know she's going to continuously check on you, so the moment she shuts the door, you rush Danny towards your window.

"Call me," he says handing you your phone.

You must've dropped it when you shoved him in your closet.

"Okay. Go!" You giggle.

He gives you a long kiss before finally rushing through your backyard.

Hopefully, you'll see him again.

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

I'll be posting two chapters every other day. So keep your eyes out for that.

Love you guys!

*forehead kisses* muah