Chapter Ten

You wake up underneath the covers and find yourself alone. A pout begins to form until you smell waffles.

Shooting out of bed, you head straight to the kitchen and find Danny singing a low melody while flipping the waffle machine. He hasn't noticed you yet, and, like the creep you are, you watch him sway his hips to an imaginary beat.

"Good morning," you smile.

"Good morning, darling," Danny smiles at you. "I hope you're hungry."

"It's 8 in the morning. Of course, I'm hungry," you roll your eyes.

In a second, Danny has your hands pinned behind your back and your back against the counter.

"Roll your eyes at me again, and I will take you over my knee," he growls lowly.

"Yes, sir," you squeak out.

Well, that was a quick turn of tables.

***

"Sit still," you groan and grab an alcohol wipe to remove the excess nail polish from Arny's fingers. "This is the third time, Arnold!"

"Arny!" He corrects.

"We're besties! If I wanna call you a bitch, it is my God-given right!" You defend yourself.

"Stop cursing so much!" Danny scolds from the kitchen.

"Sorry," you pout and roll your eyes. "You snitch, and I'm telling Stella you like her!" You whisper to Arny.

His eyes widen and he pretends to zip his lips and throw away the key. You continue painting Arny's nails and decide to tease him.

"Stella and Arnold sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" You run away from Arny as he chases you through the apartment.

"Shut up!" Arny shouts and tackles you to the floor.

"ARNOLD! UNHAND ME, PEASANT! I AM THY QUEEN!" You giggle as Arny tickles your sides.

"Arny, it's getting pretty late, bud," Danny interrupts.

"Um, excuse you, we're in the middle of WAR!" You shout and tackle Arny back. "Besides, you aren't the boss of me."

"I'm sorry, what?" Danny narrows his eyes.

It then kicks in that you aren't supposed to talk to Danny like that.

"Welp, Arnold, if you don't see me after tonight, you'll probably see me at my funeral. Please have Why Don't We play Love Back. Love you, bestie!" You kiss his temple and run away to hide in your closet.

"Bye, Arny."

"Bye, Danny. Bye, y/n! Good luck," Arny says as he leaves.

The front door opens and shut followed by the lock, and Danny's taunting footsteps get closer.

"Where, oh, where could you be?" Danny says sarcastically.

He takes his time to come to the closet causing your breathing to become erratic. You cover your mouth in hopes to quiet your breathing, but it's no use as he slowly opens the closet door.

"I'm naked!" You say.

"I'm literally staring at you," Danny deadpans.

"Um, uh, um, I-"

He throws you over his shoulder and tosses you onto the bed once in your room.

"Whee!" You giggle.

"I have grown so sick and tired of your attitude," Danny says going under the bed to pull out leather cuffs.

"I-I'm so-"

"Too late for apologies now, darling," Danny tsks. "Don't think I didn't see you roll your eyes earlier. I see everything."

"Danny-"

"Not my name," Danny says tracing a finger down your jaw.

"Sorry, sir," you whimper as Danny pins your wrists above your head.

He loops the cuffs through the bars of the headboard and buckles them onto your wrists.

(A/N: To all this wondering, I will have a picture of the cuffs at the end of the chapter.)

Danny gives the cuffs a tug before flipping you onto your stomach. He pulls your jeans and undies off and gives your ass a hard smack.

(smack dat ass like a drum)

You let out a moan and whimper as his hand smooths over the skin before smacking it again.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Y-Yes, sir," you sigh out contently.

"You're so pathetic," Danny grips you by your throat with one hand and pulls your waist to his with the other. "Such a pathetic doll for me."

You let out a whimper at the feel of his bulge against your center. The sound of his jeans hitting the floor follows him when he leans away. He flips you back around and pushes himself into your tight pussy.

A loud shriek ripples through you. You pull against the cuff links but to no avail. The room feels hotter as Danny repeatedly slams into you.

"You're mine, understand?" Danny growls out. "Not Arny's, not Will's. MINE!"

"I'm yours! I'm all yours!" You moan out. "Danny, please, let me touch you. Please. Pretty please, please, please," you beg.

Without ceasing movement, Danny unclips the links. Your hands are in his hair almost instantly, but he pins your wrists above you.

It takes you a moment to notice the change in his eyes, but you don't care. The euphoria feels too wonderful to care about anything.

This is it, Danny thinks to himself. Moment of truth.

He bares his fangs to your throat and bites down roughly. You let out a pained shrill and scratch at his back until the pain subsides into absolute ecstasy.

"You're mine forever," he whispers into your ear.

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤