Chapter Seven

"Danny, let go! I'm not hungry!" You whine and squirm to get off Danny's lap.

"You haven't eaten in almost two weeks, y/n! Two weeks! Eat!"

"NO!" You shout and turn around, unintentionally straddling him.

"Eat or no Danny pillow!" He threatens while holding a sandwich to your lips.

You freeze at his words and glared at him. You slowly part your lips and allow him to feed you.

"You suck," you pout.

"You wish I did," he winks. You blush and turn away after taking one last bite. "Good girl, darling. Was that so hard?"

"Yes, it was," you sigh and rest your cheek against his shoulder.

Danny rubs your back and holds you steadily. He smooths on hand over your thigh, wiggling his fingers through the holes of your fishnets. You hum in satisfaction and slowly move your fingers into his silver locks.

"WE'RE HOME, BITCHES!" Mars screams from the front door.

You attempt to pull away, but Danny has a firm grasp on you. As your best friend and Brandon enter the living area, they freeze at the sight of you fighting to get out of Danny's lap.

"Are we interrupting?" Brandon smirks at Danny.

Danny rolls his eyes.

"No, they're just being a brat," Danny sighs.

"Damn right! LET ME GO, HOE!" You scream.

"What did you call me?" Danny snaps.

You freeze in fear, regretting your words.

*I'm already in trouble. Fuck it.*

"I called you a hoe! NOW! LET! ME! GO!"

"If you'll excuse us," Danny says with a kind smile to your friends before throwing you over his shoulder and taking you to your now shared room. "Strip. Now."

"What if-"

"I am done with fun and games, y/n! NOW!" He shouts.

You whimper and do as told. You feel ashamed and attempt to cover up but are met with a smack. A gasp erupts from you as you cradle your hand and stare at the forming red mark.

"Not only did you embarrass me in front of our friends, y/n, but you disrespected me," Danny says as he circles you like an a vulture does its prey. "You now have to be punished."

You look up at him in fear, but his eyes hold no sympathy for you.

"You want to humiliate me? Well, I will simply humiliate you," he taunts. 

Danny walks to the closet and drops a weird looking swing from the ceiling.

"On. Now," he orders.

You oblige, too scared to object. Danny helps you get on the right way and cuffs your wrists and ankles to keep you from escaping his punishment.

"I've had enough of that disrespectful mouth," Danny says furiously. You shiver at the feeling of tassels on your butt, anticipating what would happen. "I'm going to use a flogger to whip you ten times. You will count every. single. hit. Understood?"

"Yes, sir," you whimper.

"Good," he says. Without warning, he whips your behind. You gasp and help at the pain. "I said count!"

"One!" You whimper out.

Smack

"Two!"

Smack

"Three!"

Once you reached ten, you were beyond relieved. Your butt cheeks were sore, but Danny soothed the redness with a gentle caress.

"You did so good, darling," he praises as he unties you from the swing.

Danny carries you to the bed and lets you wear one of his hoodies.

"Are you upset with me?" He asks.

You shake your head vigorously.

"No. I understand why you did it. I won't disrespect you anymore. I'm sorry," you apologize as Danny pulls you close enough to soothe your butt and to stroke your hair.

"It's okay, darling," he kisses your forehead. "Go to bed. You've had a long day."

"I'm not tired," you yawn.

Danny, without a word, begins to hum a lullaby.

"No. Really... I'm... not... tired..." You say as you drift to sleep.

"You think they-"

"Not yet," Mars interrupts Brandon in the other room. "Knowing both Danny and y/n, they've gotten close but haven't crossed that line yet. I think they're both still trying to figure out what it is they're feeling."

"How long do you think it'll take for them to figure it out?" Brandon asks as he pulls Mars into his lap.

"I'm not sure, but it'll take a while," Mars smiles at Brandon. "It took me a month to realize I love you; it might take them a bit longer."

"I like it when you say you love me," Brandon nuzzles his nose in the nape her neck.

She giggles.

"I love you," Mars smiles and moans when Brandon sinks his fangs into her bare throat. "I love you."

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

Well, that got a bit steamy, huh?

My back hurts from sitting on stools at school. I just want a regular chair. Please and thanks.

Anyway, how'd I do? How am I doing so far?

Should I get a bit for fiery with the steam? Or do you guys want more steam to prepare you for the FIRE 🔥

Let me know in the comments!

Also, make sure you join the Mommy/Daddy Issues Club on my message board!!

Love you!

FOREHEAD KISSES FOR EVERYONE!! ;* ;* ;* ;* ;* ;*