Chapter Six

You decided to make breakfast while Danny took his quick shower. Without noticing, you formed your lips into a childish pout.

*How could he just work me up and leave me hanging like that?!*

Then you realize that you don't know why you're upset. Wouldn't it be awkward if you two had sex? Would it lead to more? Or would it turn into something casual?

All of these questions bombarded your brain.

"I think you're burning the bacon," a chuckle snap you from your thoughts.

"Oh fuck!" You panic and notice the bacon is on fire.

Literally.

Danny grabs the fire extinguisher from under the kitchen sink and puts out the fire laughing.

"Distracted?" He asks with delicious accent of his.

"No," you pout with furrowed brows. Out of intimidation, you look to the floor at your bare feet.

"No lying, darling," Danny say lifting your chin with his index finger.

"I- It's just-" you couldn't form any words.

You want to tell him what you wish for, but the words are caught in your throat.

Taking Danny, and yourself, by surprise, you stand on your toes and place a needy kiss on his lips. Danny backs you up against the counter and pulls away to look you in the eyes.

"What is it that you want, darling?" He asks.

You gasp at his warm touch on your now exposed hip. You struggle to find your voice as you attempt to unscramble your thought.

"Y-You," you manage to get out. "I want you, Danny!"

Danny's lips come crashing down onto yours with something fierce. You can feel that he's fighting to keep some of his self control. Why won't he just treat you like a fucking rag doll?!

BECAUSE HE'S A FUCKING GENTLEMAN, YA NASTY! GO GET GRASS!

Anyway...

He pulls away, both of you gasping for air.

"Not yet, love," he says lovingly, his hand caressing your face. "I want to know you. The new you. We've both changed and have basically become strangers. I don't want either of us to feel like we're using one another. Okay?"

"Okay," you nod.

You both sat at the kitchen island to eat breakfast in a peaceful silence. Danny's hand rested on your thigh with yours on top of it. This felt new to you, but it most definitely felt right.

"Danny!" You moaned out.

His hips snapped into yours again, taking you by surprise. You struggle against the ropes but the friction burn only excites you.

You could feel every inch of him inside you. This felt most perfect.

"Darling!" He moaned. "Darling, you need to wake up."

You feel your high coming as his lips attack yours.

"Wake up!"

You gasp and pout when you realize you fell asleep on the couch. By yourself.

Since when are you this needy? Since when are you needy at all? Maybe you're getting ill? Or it could be readjusting to moving back home?

*Or maybe you're just a horny twat?!* You think to yourself and groan.

You roll over, briefly forgetting that you're on the couch, and fall to the floor. Letting out another groan, your head snaps up at the sound of singing.

Listening silently, you stand up and follow the lullaby-like sound. When you come to the bathroom, you cautiously look through the crack of the door and smile at the sight of Danny singing into his hairbrush.

He catches your eye in the mirror and turns to you with a smirk.

You open the door shamefully and smile meekly.

"Sorry for being a creep; I heard you singing and got curious," you blush.

"Still creepy," Danny chuckles and pulls you closer by your hip. He plants a soft kiss on your forehead and smiles.

"Can you sing more for me?" You ask hopefully.

Danny obliges and pulls you into a warm embrace. You rest your cheek against his shoulder and wrap you arm around his waist. You listen contently to the lullaby he sings to you.

You don't even realize that Danny has guided you into the bedroom until he lays you down next to him. His warm embrace combined with his voice is the best melatonin you could have.

You truly are the luckiest person ever.

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

Don't be mad at me! I was out of service these past few days!

But I'm back!

I know the chapters have been short lately but its all I can do with the schedule I'm on.

Go eat and drink water if you haven't already!

Forehead kisses for everyone! ;* ;* ;*