Chapter Sixteen

Today you and Mars decided to go on a double date to a drive-in movie, where they'd be playing Deadpool.

Mars knows how you, Danny, and Brandon enjoy watching anything with Ryan Reynolds since the three of you worship him as your god. (WHICH YOU SHOULD!!)

So here you are, in the back seat of Brandon's truck, with Danny's hand dangerously close to the top of your thigh while Brandon kept pressing a button to what he claimed to be a stress toy.

"I'm gonna go get some snacks, you guys want anything?" You ask as you open the door to the truck.

"A pretZEL!" Mars gasps out. You give her a look as she clears her throat and smiles warily. "A pretzel please."

"Okay?" You say and turn to Danny.

"A soda," he says and kisses your cheek softly.

"If you can, bring some more popcorn," Brandon says without so much as taking his eyes off the screen.

"Pretzel, soda, popcorn," you nod and jump out onto the pavement. "Be right back," you say before slamming the door shut.

You reach the long line and begin to count your money when you're halfway to the counter. Someone's whispers catch your attention, but you ignore them.

"Y/N?" Someone says behind you.

You turn around to see Sam, your bully since grade school, smirking at you. You stomach immediately knots in an uncomfortable way, and you try to make a run for it. However, a strong hand grips your bicep and you're frozen in fear.

"Where have you been all this time?"

"As far away from you as possible," you say and force his hand off you.

"Are you here alone?" He asks.

"No, I'm here with my boyfriend," you say and move up in line. "Not that it's any of your business."

"I guess you have a reason for being so curt with me," Sam sighs.

"You guess?" You narrow your eyes. "Well, I guess once a fuckwad, always a fuckwad."

"Don't be like that, Y/N," Sam sighs.

You're finally up to the counter and begin to order your things.

"So where's your boyfriend?"

"Waiting for me to get back," you sigh as you uncomfortably wait for your order to come up.

"You're not lying, are you?"

"What's it to you?" A voice joins the conversation.

You look at Danny with a pleading look, which he acknowledges by coming to your side and kissing your lips gently.

"I was wondering where you were," Danny says concerned.

"Sorry, the line was long," you sigh as the blonde at the register brings your food items.

"Well, come on! You're gonna miss the good part!" Danny rushes you back and you let out the breath you've been holding when you see Sam is gone.

***

"Danny, you know how much I hate surprises!" You groan as you stand with a blindfold over your eyes.

"You'll love this one! I promise," Danny says as he pushes you forward.

He removes the blindfold and you gasp at pleasant site before you. A two story house with a red door and a "FOR SALE" sign in front.

"Danny, why are we here?" You turn to him, only to see him holding a red "SOLD" sign that he places over the previous sign. "You didn't... Danny..."

"You are my forever, and this is me showing it. I figured we could live a few blocks from your parents," he says as he wraps his arms around your waist, "just in case you need more Jedi training."

"Thank you, baby!" You smile and pull him down for a passionate kiss. "Give me a tour, please!"

Danny shows you every room in the house, eventually getting to his favorite, the basement.

"I figured we could turn this space into your private library. I know you've had your old books in storage, and our apartment space is getting smaller every time you go to the bookstore, this is my anniversary gift to you," he smiles shyly.

"God, I love you so much!" You squeal before slamming your lips to his.

The kiss began sweet and tender, but it quickly turned desperate and passionate.

Danny bent down, sliding his hands down your thighs and lifts you. He walks over to an old oak table and pushes your underwear aside.

This is one of the many days your happy with yourself for wearing a dress with no shorts underneath.

You fumble with his belt and jeans button for minute before letting out a frustrated groan and just ripping the front.

"Needy much?" Danny chuckles.

"I'm very needy actually," you moan as he rubs his tip up and down your slit. "Fuck!"

Danny doesn't hesitate to be rough with you. There's still bruises shaped like his hands on your ass cheeks from your date last week. Not to mention the love bites he always leaves to show you're his.

He wraps his hand around your throat, feeling your pulse quickening with every thrust. Every scream you let out fuels his adrenaline, getting him to move faster.

It's not long until you're both close, and you can feel it in the pit of your stomach as it bursts into metaphorical flames. You glide your hands under his shirt and scratch at his back, leaving marks of your own.

As you guys fuck on that old oak table, you both realize that you're unconditionally in love with each other. No one could ever break that bond.

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

Hey, guys!

I apologize for the short, sloppy chapter. I'm just really busy right now with enrolling into college and such.

Here are my graduation pics. I looked and felt hella cute.

 I looked and felt hella cute

These were two of the only five people I spoke to all senior year

These were two of the only five people I spoke to all senior year. Choose your friends wisely, y'all.

Well, that's it from me!

Oh, I'll be updating Good Girl later today. Just give me a minute or two.

Love y'all!! Byes!