Chapter Fifteen

Your leg shakes furiously underneath the table as you try to stay quiet. Danny has a devilish smirk on his face, but nobody suspects a thing. You continue to attempt to eat your sushi but nearly choke on your food at the sensation between your thighs.

"You okay there, darling?" Danny asks concerned.

"Uh-huh. I'm great," you smile and grip onto the edge of the table. "Can I please-"

"No," Danny says abruptly. "You haven't been on your best behavior lately, and I'm honestly a bit sick of your attitude."

"I-I'm sorry," you stutter out.

"You aren't," he says taking a bite of his sushi. "You just want permission, which you are not granted."

"Hi, is everything alright over here?" A blonde waitress comes to your table. Danny increases the intensity of the toy.

"Yes, thank you. Do you think you could get us some refills? She'll have a sparkling water," Danny says calmly.

"But I don't want- Mph," you muffle a moan when Danny further increases the intensity. "Yep, sparkling wa-ter," you breathe out.

"Are you okay?" The waitress asks you directly.

"Yep, I'm great," you smile politely.

"Okay, well, I'll be back with your refreshments," she says awkwardly.

"You almost got us caught," Danny scolds and takes a sip of what's leftover of his drink. "That's a bad move on your part, darling."

"I'm s-s-sorry," you stutter and grip onto the edge of your seat. "P-please, Danny-"

"Not my name, darling," he narrows his eyes and turns up the intensity.

"Fuck!" You mutter under your breath. "S-sir, please, I just need to release."

"After all that teasing this week? I don't think so," he lets out a humorless chuckle as the waitress comes back with your drinks.

"Thank you," Danny says politely before the waitress leaves.

"God, I'm gonna-"

"Not without permission," Danny turns the toy to a low level, keeping you on edge but nowhere near finishing.

"Danny!" You growl.

"I don't think I like that sound coming from you!" He scowls.

You narrow your eyes at him and do your best to remain composed. You continue to eat your food and decide that no matter what, you'd be punished. So why not have a little fun with it?

You slip off your heel, thanking yourself for not buckling them too tight. With a calm demeanor, you press your toes against Danny's bulge.

He coughs, nearly choking on his food.

"Everything okay, babe?" You ask innocently.

"Everything's great," he smirks and intensifies the toy.

You jump slightly but continue your own torture. You run your ankle along his clothed shaft, making sure to add pressure against his balls.

"Is everything alright over here?" The waitress returns.

"Quite lovely actually. Do you think we could have the check?" Danny smiles politely.

A bit too politely.

You press a bit harder, causing him to gasp.

"Sure," she eyes both of you suspiciously.

"Jealous there, love?" Danny smirks.

"Not at all," you lie through your teeth and take a last bite from your plate.

The waitress returns with your check and Danny pays without a word.

When you're both in the car, Danny waits until you're far from the restaurant before spreading your thighs.

"Danny, I'm not in the mood," you snap.

"Darling, you're the only one I love. The only one that catches my eye; there's no need to be jealous over the waitress," Danny massages your inner thigh.

"I'm not jealous. Why would I be jealous?" I roll my eyes.

"Roll your eyes again. I dare you," Danny glares at you.

"Well, since you dared," you roll your eyes.

Danny pulls over to the side of the road, which is goddamn close to the middle of nowhere, and forcefully pulls you into the back.

"You want to be such a fucking brat? Fine, but you'll be punished like one," he sneers and puts you over his lap.

He scrunches your dress at your waist and pulls your undies off and shoves them into your mouth.

"Mmummumm!" You try to shout at him as he binds your hands behind your back with his tie.

"Quiet!" Danny shouts.

You whimper but stay still and quiet.

"I'm going to spank you, hard. I want not a peep out of you. Understood?"

You nod vigorously and embrace yourself for your punishment.

Danny raises his hand and smacks your ass hard, watching it bounce back. He repeats his actions a few times, running on your whimpers like they're his gasoline.

When he feels you've had enough, Danny moves his fingers to your hypersensitive core.

You squirm and whimper, praying to whatever higher power there is that he doesn't tease you any further.

"Since you wanna cum so bad, you're going to cum until you can't walk for the rest of the week," Danny says dangerously calm as he pulls out the vibrator he bought for your special evening.

You let out moan and move your ass against his palm.

"Sit up," he orders. "I want you to ride my thigh."

You climb on top of his leg and grind your hips, letting out a satisfied moan. You feel your clit rub against the fabric of Danny's pants.

"Faster," Danny demands.

You do as your told and move your hips at a quicker pace. You feel your orgasm building impossibly quick and buck your hips.

"You're going to keep cumming until I say you're tired," Danny whispers in your ear as your orgasm ripples through you.

Danny unbuckles his trousers and pulls them down until his dick springs free.

"Ride me," he raises his eyebrows expectantly.

You straddle him and align him to your entrance, slowly lowering yourself until you envelope him entirely. You move your body up and down, moaning around the undies in your mouth.

You grind your hips forward and backward, feeling him deep inside you.

Danny stayed true to his word. He made you cum repeatedly, overstimulating you to the point that your legs wobbled. You couldn't walk right for over a week and Danny wore a sinister smirk whenever your friends asked.

Let's just say that you learned to be less bratty and to stop rolling your eyes.

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

You're welcome! ;)