Chapter Nine

"Are you sure you wanna do this? It's a big step," you say to Danny as you study the apartment.

"I'm 100% positive," he assures and kisses your forehead. "This will be good for us. Mars and Brandon get their privacy, and we get ours. Besides, we can't live with them forever."

You nod as he makes a fair point and both put on polite smiles when the landlord returns from a call.

"Sorry, I have another loft for sale across town," the landlord wipes sweat from his forehead. "So what do you think of the apartment?"

"I love it," you say grabbing ahold of Danny's hand.

"We'll take it," Danny says giving you a kiss on your head.

"I'll get the paperwork started immediately then," he smiles.

"Thank you," you and Danny say in unison.

***

"No! DANNY! STOP!" You laugh as Danny tickles your sides. "I'm gonna kick you in the dick!"

"You wouldn't dare, darling," he says pinning you against the floor.

"Try me!" You narrow your eyes but widen them when he locks his lips with yours. You smile and wrap your arms around his neck, regretting it when he tickles your sides some more. "AH! CHEATER! THAT'S CHEATING!" You cry out happily.

"It's only cheating if you don't laugh!" He giggles.

You roll him onto his back and tickle his sides. His giggles only fuel you to keep going.

"Oh, how the turned tables!" You laugh.

"OKAY! OKAY! I'M SORRY!" He wheezes out.

Then the doorbell rings.

"FOOD!" You scream and dash to the door, opening it to reveal someone who isn't the pizza guy. "Never mind. How can I help you?"

"Where is he?" The curly-haired boy asks rudely.

"Arny?" Danny says coming up behind you. "What do you want?"

"We were supposed to meet up for lunch today," Arny narrows his eyes. "I waited for over an hour and got drenched in the rain."

"YOU LEFT YOUR FRIEND ALONE IN THE RAIN?!" You smack Danny on the shoulder.

"Ow! Sorry! I forgot!" Danny pouts rubbing his now red shoulder.

"I'm sorry he didn't show. Please, stay and have pizza with us," you pull Arny into your new home and run to get some clothes for him. "If you want to shower, the bathroom is right here," you say knocking on a white sliding door. "You and I are gonna be besties."

"I'm stealing your girlfriend," Arny says to Danny. "Not in an I-Want-Her-To-Be-My-Girlfriend type of way but in a We-Are-Now-BFFs type of way."

***

"UNO! OUT, BITCHES!" You shout and throw your final two cards on the pile.

"Your girlfriend cheated!" Arny complains.

"Would not put it past her," Danny groans throwing his cards in the air.

"I did not cheat! I am simply the GOD of UNO!!!!" You exclaim joyfully. "I'm hungry."

"We just ate an hour ago," Arny looks at you like you've grown a new head.

"Well, I'm hungry again," you whine and lay your head in his lap, stretching your legs onto Danny's. "SOMEONE FEED ME OR THERE WILL CONSEQUENCES!"

"I'll go make some grilled cheese," Danny jumps up, returning 15 minutes later with three sandwiches.

"Thank you, babes," you smile and take a sandwich.

You three spent the rest of the day being wholesome and playing Monopoly for over FIVE FUCKING HOURS! Who invented Monopoly?! I just wanna talk! >:(

Anyway, that night the three of you slept cuddled up on the living room rug.

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

Okay, this will be the shortest chapter I ever write! I promise! I've been busy with school and life and ugh!

But I had to update because I don't want to leave you guys hanging forever. I hope you are enjoying the book so far! Let me know in the comments!

As always, have an amazing day or night! Love you all! Forehead kisses!! ;* ;* ;*