Chapter Thirteen

You steadily trace over your scarred skin. Each line is uneven and a few feel a bit bumpy. Some of the skin is still pink since they're still a few months fresh, but you don't feel ashamed as Danny kisses each line.

"Stop staring at them; they'll make you feel sad," Danny pouts and cuddles into you on the couch.

"Danny," you say and earn a hum in response. "Thank you."

"What for, darling?"

"For staying," you sigh. "People have a tendency of walking out on me."

Danny remains silent, worrying you. You turn and see him giving you a thoughtful look.

"I will never leave you. You're mine forever and ever and ever!" He says flipping you to hover over you.

You giggle and tangle your fingers in his hair. You notice he looks more pale than usual and a lot warmer.

"Have you been feeding?" You ask worriedly.

"Yes," he looks away, indicating he's lying.

"No lies, Danny," you scold.

"No," he sighs and collapses on top of you.

"Why not?" You glare at him. "Danny, you know it's not healthy for you. You need to drink blood at least three times a week."

"I'm not going to-"

"Drink from me," you say.

"What?" He looks at you incredulously. "Absolutely not."

"You've bitten me before, so it won't hurt me. Just this once, Danny. Listen to me. I'll find you a supplier; I'll find animals for you to drink from. Please, this once, drink from me," you plead, worried for your boyfriend's life.

"Fine," he sighs. He sniffs along your neck, his nose tickling your skin, before licking a short stripe along your pulse. "I love you, baby."

You let out a yelp at the sudden sting of his fangs, but your yelp turns into a moan at the pleasure it causes you. Danny drinks from you, pacing himself to make sure he doesn't take too much.

You begin to unbutton his jeans, the arousal being too much. You need release. Danny pulls away and locks his lips with yours. You can taste your blood on his lips and let out a moan when he bites your lip delicately. He helps you take your shorts off before he cups your sex.

"Can you taste how sweet you are? Your blood drives me crazy! It's so powerful, but it's mine. Just like you! You're mine!" Danny claims and he pulls his cock out.

He pulls your undies aside and slams into you without warning.

"Ah!" You moan out and grip his hair roughly. "Danny!"

He pounds into you relentlessly, showing you no pity.

(RIP that pussy aye)

You hold onto him as he massages your clit, sending more waves of pleasure through you.

"I love you!" You moan. "I love you, Danny! I love you!"

***

"Focus on lighting the candle," your mother instructs.

You stare intently, focusing all your energy until the candle catch flame.

"Yes!" You cheer. "Fuck yeah!"

"Language," she scolds.

"Sorry," you giggle.

"Y/N!" Mars bursts through the doors. "We have to go!"

"What? Why? What do you mean? Go where?" You panic.

"The council found out about you! They know who your parents are, and they want you dead! We have to-"

"Hide!" Your mother instructs and pushes you into a closet.

"Where is she?" A stranger's voice asks.

"Who?" Your mother counters back.

"Don't play with me, witch! I don't care about them finding me; I'll burn you at the stake!"

"Do not threaten me in my own home!" Your mother warns. "She left. You'll never find her!"

"I'll-"

"Leave, father!" Danny's voice enters the room. "If I find her, I'll let you know."

"You'd give up your mate?" His father asks.

"Of course not, but she'll give you whatever answers you need," Danny says. "Through me. Everything goes through me. She's mine. I will protect her, father, but I won't lie to you."

"Fine. Bring her before the council tomorrow evening. Do not be late, Danny. You know I hate tardiness."

Footsteps follow the voice until they fade into nothing.

"You can come out now," Danny says opening the closet doors.

"What was that? What does he want from me?" I ask in panic.

"Sh, sh, sh," Danny calms you and pulls you close. "They just want to ask you a few questions. I'll be there the entire time. Nothing will happen to you, I promise."

"Okay," you whisper and lay your head on his chest. "I'm scared."

"I know," he mumbles. "I know."

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

Sorry for the short chapter. I've been busy with things and such. I'll have a new chapter up soon.

Happy New Years! This year is going to be different. I just know it.

I love you guys! Muah! :*