Chapter Five

You wake up snuggled into the comfiest pillow ever and bury your face into it. It's warmth makes you want to stay in bed all day, but you have things to do.

When you try to pull away, the pillow's arms hold you tighter.

"No," a groggy Danny buries his face in your hair. "More sleep."

"Danny, I have to find a job today!" You whine.

"No! Sleep!"

"Ten more minutes! That's all you get!" You sigh and relax back into Danny's figure. "Did you sleep with your phone in your pocket?"

"No, hush! It's only weird if you make it weird!"

You curiously push your core against the bump poking your thigh.

"Y/N, if you do that again, you will be starting something you may not be able to finish," Danny warns.

"Is that-" Realization hits you like a wrecking ball, your face turn the brightest shade of red possible.

"Can I- Remember that night?" You ask shyly. "I never got to... You know..."

"What's your point, darling?" He asks in his British gentleman accent.

"Can we- Can I-" You can't get the words out so you smooth your palm against his lower stomach as a hint.

"Unless you ask properly, darling, you and I are doing nothing but laying here and sleeping," Danny teases.

"Can I help you make it go away?" You ask shyly.

"Yes, you may, darling," Danny says loosening his hold on you.

You sit up and lower yourself until you sit between his legs. You grab the hem of his sweatpants and pull them down. The size of his length still shocks you even though you remember that first night when you saw it.

"Um... Could you show me how to..."

Danny, deciding to humiliate you, presses you for more.

"Show you how to what?" He says sitting up to caress your throat.

"Can you show me how to please you?"

"All you had to do was ask, darling," he teases.

Danny takes your hands and wraps them around his hard dick. He guides your hands in slow strokes, letting out groans of pleasure.

"You're such a good girl, darling," he praises.

"Can I suck it?" You ask a bit more confidently.

"Of course, darling," Danny says.

You slowly take in his tip, licking the slit to hear more of his beautiful sounds.  His moans only encourage you to take more, but you freeze when he roughly shoves his dick down your throat.

You let out a groan, the vibrations causing Danny to breathe out a loud moan.

Then his phone rings.

"Fucking damn it! Every fucking time!" He groans as he answers the phone. "What?! Since when are you a cockblock, Brandon? Ugh, no."

A devilish idea pops in your head, the new confidence taking you by surprise as you continue to bob your head up and down.

"JEEZ! No! Shouldn't you be enjoying your honeymoon?" Danny heaves out, staring at you with slight anger and frustration. "Nah, we're fINE-"

You can feel him twitch in your mouth and continue to pleasure him while he talks.

"Yeah, well, I have to use the bathroom! Bye!" Danny hangs up and throws the phone aside. He grabs you by your hair and pulls you close to glare into your eyes. "Are you trying to embarrass me in front of my friend, darling?!"

"Would it make a difference?" You smirk.

"It makes all the difference," Danny says pushing you onto you back and faintly gripping your throat. "Your heart is beating fast, darling. Is that for me?"

"Y-Yes," you stutter out.

Danny licks a stripe up your throat and bites down on the flesh connecting to your collarbone. You let out a strangled yelp and tangle your fingers into his silver strands.

*Not yet* Danny reminds himself, retracting his fangs without your notice.

You were too dazed under this God's touch to notice anything. All you could do was enjoy yourself in this moment.

"Danny, please," you beg.

"Not yet, darling," he pecks your nose and gets up from bed. "I'm going to take a shower."

And he walked away from the bed like nothing had happened. What exactly happened?

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

GUYS!! I STARTED SCHOOL!!😭😭

Sorry for not keeping you guys updated and for updating such a short chapter but I'm in school rn so yk...

BUT I will be TRYING to update again later today.

Forehead kisses for all of you MUAH MUAH ;* ;*