Chapter Eight

A/N:

Yeah, well, surprise! Here's some smut cuz I'm bored and have lots of issues. ENJOY! MUAH! ;*

"I want a sandwich!" You yell at Mars.

"I'M SLEEPING!" She yells back at you.

"YOU CAN'T BE SLEEPING IF YOU'RE RESPONDING TO ME, DUMBASS! MAKE ME A SAMMICH!" You shout louder.

"Fine, but I want spaghette for dinner," she says sassily.

"Ugh, fine! Love you," you say sweetly.

"No duh!" Mars says as a matter-of-fact. "Love you too tho," she kisses your forehead.

"No-"

"Mayo, lettuce, ham, pickle on the side, no mustard," Mars sighs. "I've made you sandwiches all our lives. I know."

"Thank you," you smile and sit at the island watching your best friend make you food. "Where's Brandon?"

"He said he had some errands to run with Danny. They should be back later tonight," Mars says, hiding her expression by turning her back to you.

*I'm sorry, but you can't know yet. You're not ready.* Mars thinks to herself.

"Oh, okay," you sigh.

When you woke up, you were sad to see you were in bed alone. Danny only left a note saying he'd be back later, but you thought Mars might know where he went. Sadly, she doesn't. Well, you think she doesn't.

"Why? Is wittle y/n sad? OwO," she teases.

"Ugh, shut up!" You laugh. "Tanks," you say as Mars places a plate of your sandwich in front of you. "Half?"

"No, Danny told me about you not eating. Eat it all," she says sternly.

You sigh.

*Of course he told her. He just cares is all. She had to know too.*

"Yes, ma'am," you salute. Mars leaves the kitchen while you eat quietly, staring at the door waiting for Danny. Then... "YOU'RE BACK!"

You get up and run up to him.

"Next time, leave more detail of your whereabouts! I was worried! And lonely!"

"Sorry, darling," Danny chuckles and ruffles your hair. "Were you eating?"

"Yes. Do you want me to make you a sandwich?" You ask.

"No, thank you. We ate on our way back," Danny looks to Brandon knowingly. "You, however, need to finish eating."

You nod and sit back down to finish your sandwich.

"Brandon! WE'RE HAVING SPAGHETTE FOR DINNER!" Mars shouts from their bedroom.

"You're making ghegi?" Brandon asks with hope. You nod and laugh when he jumps up happily with a cheer. "GHEGI FOR DINNER!"

"Do I get introduced or what?" An unfamiliar voice asks from the door.

"Oh, right. Y/N, William; William, y/n," Danny says nonchalantly as he grabs bottled water from the fridge.

"So rude," William shakes his head. "I'm William," he says holding his hand out.

"Y/N," you smile taking his hand to shake it.

You take note of his curls and look at Danny, who looks absolutely furious.

*Is he jealous?* You ask yourself.

Thinking back to a few nights ago, you feel a bit of excitement course through you. It hurt but it was new.