Chapter Four

It's been a week, and it's now Mars's and Brandon's wedding. They decided to settle on a courthouse wedding to save money for their honeymoon. You and Danny stood beside your friends, stealing awkward glances at each other.

*You can't avoid him forever* Your conscience tells you.

You know you can't and decide to talk with him after you all go home.

"You are now officially husband and wife," the judge smiles at the two between you and Danny.

Mars cheers and pulls Brandon into a lingering kiss.

"Okay, that's enough!" You pull them apart when things get heated. "We're still in public."

The judge chuckles and hands them their marriage license. (or certificate idk)

You wave your friends off as they board a flight to Hawaii.

*Flashback*

"You two are going to have the house to yourselves for two whole weeks. Danny just finished his last semester for college, so he'll be here to take care of you since you can't do it yourself," Mars threw shade at you. You rolled your eyes and sighed. "Please keep your activities to one room."

"MARS!" You shrieked. "We only ever kissed that one time!"

"Well, you have two weeks to do what you'd like," Mars said suggestively.

"CAN WE GO?!"

Mars laughed at you.

*Present*

"So what do you wanna eat for dinner?" Danny asks when you arrive back to the house.

"I'm not hungry," you lie.

"Okay, I'll order burgers. No touching mines though because I no share!" He says childishly.

"I just said-"

"Well, I decided that I'm not going to ask anymore, y/n," Danny snaps at you. "You need to eat."

"But-"

"The only but you're allowed is the one you were born with," Danny says and begins to order DoorDash.

You sigh and plop on the couch giving up. There truly is no winning with him.

He just cares for you. His heartbeat quickens painfully at the thought of you hurting yourself. It hurts him. That's why he acts the way he does.

Danny isn't angry with you, per say, he just wants you to see the beauty he sees.

"Food's here," Danny says snapping you out of your dazed thoughts.

"Oh." You say.

Danny sits waiting for you to begin eating. His food remains untouched as long as yours does before you finally give in and begin to eat.

"Good girl," he smirks when you blush as his British accent. "Does the accent affect you, darling?"

"No-" you clear your throat after you squeak "Nope."

"No lying, darling."

"Maybe a little," you blush and take another bite from your burger.

Danny smirks and scoots closer to you. He kisses the tip of your nose and eats his spicy chicken nuggets.

That night, you toss and turn, but you can't sleep. No matter how much curl up underneath the blanket, you feel cold and empty.

You quietly get up and tiptoe to the master bedroom where Danny is sleeping. When you open the door, you see Danny sleeping peacefully and regret having to wake him up.

"Danny! Danny!" You whisper. "MASTER DOBBY!" You scream when he doesn't move.

He screams and rolls off the bed with a loud thud. You bite your bottom lip to hold in your laughter.

"Oops." You giggle.

"WHAT THE FUCK, Y/N?! I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU!"

"Before or after you fall?" You laugh.

"You think that's funny?! I'll show you funny!"

Danny smirks and leaps over the bed to grab you and tickle your sides.

"Ah! No! Danny!" You squeal. "No! Eek!" You laugh and giggle at Danny's assault.

"Now, why did you have to violently wake me up?"

"I want Danny pillow," you pout when he pulls away.

"Have you earned the privilege."

"Yes! Today, I ate twice! I drank 7 glasses of water! And I had three snacks without being told!" You count on your hand.

"Hmm, you could do better but fine. Improvement starts slow. Come here," he opens his arms for you.

"Yay!" You smile and straddle Danny, laying your head on his chest and wrapping your arms underneath his shoulders. "Thank you."

"Of course, darling," he smiles and wraps his arms around your back.

*Meanwhile*

"You think they took the bait?" Mars asks Brandon as he unties the rope from the headboard.

"Of course they did. By the time we get back, they will have kissed and made up. Then he'll tell her everything and turn her as I did you," Brandon says caressing the cheek of newlywed.

"Only if she wants him to though. I don't want her touched unless she says it's okay," Mars defends her best friend. "She's more of a sister than a friend to me. I'll kill both of you if she gets hurt."

"I would never allow such a thing," Brandon promises. "Hurting y/k is hurting you, and that is a pain that hurts me to my core."

"Can we go for another round? I'm not tired yet," she whines.

"I just put away the rope," Brandon complains.

"Use the cuffs. They're easier to deal with and bite harder," Mars giggles as Brandon looms over her.

He bares his teeth and sinks them into her collarbone, a loud moan erupting from her.

You truly have no clue what you're in for.

🖤🦔☕🦔🖤

A/N:

Yall, my bad! I almost forgot to post the second chapter of today!

Also, I may have or may have no decided on some last minute changes.

It'll be fun. Anyway, please vote! Don't be a silent reader! Comment to your heart's content! Join the Mommy/Daddy Issues Club on my message board and enjoy the show!

FOREHEAD KISSES FOR ALL OF YOU! ;* ;* MUAH MUAH