chapter one

"It opens your eyes to perfection. To truth, and glory. Your heart to hope, and longing. It comes on the wind if only for a second..... We can be perfect... If only for a second... We are in love."

Jessica felt the warm sun on her face as she flutters her eyes open. She takes a deep breath rolling over on her back and stretching her arms up finally letting her hands fall on her face as she exhaled the long breath. The backs of her hands resting on her eye lids. She drops her arms and slowly scans the room. In the distance she can hear soft clicking on the hard wood floor. She smiles to herself as Jack jump on the bed resting his paws on her stomach. "Well good morning!" She giggles as she pushes her hand threw his curly black hair. He pants rapidly as his excitement grows at her awakening. "I know, I know." Jessica whispers. She pulls her hand to her face once more trying to wipe the sleep from her eyes. Her head roles to the side. Her beautiful blond curls scrunched on her pillow. A small smile touches her lips as she looked out the window across from her bed. The chiffon curtains shadowing the harsh sun light from her view. Picking up the covers from her body she steps out of bed onto the warm wooden floor, and walks to the bathroom. Looking in the mirror she starts the water in the sink and laughs. She reaches across the long black countertop and picks up her toothbrush. As she begins to brush her teeth she walked back into the bedroom, and over to the night stand closest to the bathroom switching on a small radio. She finishes brushing her teeth, and smiles into the mirror. She shakes her head. Walking to the shower and turning on the water, and quickly undresses leaving her sheer black night gown lying on the floor. Jessica turns and glances at her body in the mirror running her hand down her stomach, and across her hip. Letting her fingers linger over her hip bone for a moment she looked back up to her face in the mirror, and shakes her head again stepping into the warm water of the shower. She leans her head back and let's the water run over her body enjoying the warmth against her skin.

***

Jessica dances down the stares and into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water, and an Apple out of the fridge. Taking her keys off the countertop she says her goodbyes for the day to Jack and Pine and walked out the door clicking it shut behind her.

***

She turned off the car and placed her phone and the apple she grabbed from home into he purse. Taking her water in one hand and her purse in the other she steps out of the car. Looking up at the building she start to walk "here we go." She lets out a sight pushing Open the studio door. "Sarah have you seen Jessica?" She could hear Ryan questioning. "Your late." A low voice resonates from down the dark hallway behind her sending chills up her spine. Jessica pauses for a moment holding her breath. Trying not to loose control. "W-what?" She finally manages to ask breathlessly. "Your late." Danny steps out In front of her. His hands in his pockets he leans against the wall. "Jesus, you scared the shit out of me Danny!" Jessica yells as she clutches her chest trying to catch her breath. "Well I'm deeply sorry ma'am." Danny laughs taking a step towards her. Leaning forward and bending his elbow he looked into her eyes. "May I escort you to the set?" He smiles not taking his eyes from hers. Jessica put her hand on Danny's toned forearm hesitantly. "Shall we?" She motioned to the door at the end of the hall. "Look who I found!" Danny boomed over the cast on the set looking down to Jessica again he lifted his arm to Ryan. "I Have been looking all over for you Jess..." Ryan's Voice trailed off as he reached behind him to the chair he was just siting on. "I made some changes to the script I need you to go over them before tomorrow..... Is that okay?" Jessica let go of Danny's arm and grabbed the script from Ryan's hand. "That will be fine." She replied her voice still shaking a little form the run in in the hall way with Danny. "Well alrighty then everybody ready? Let's run this again." Ryan went on leaving Danny and Jessica to direct the rest of the cast. Jessica walked over to her dressing room opening to door and stepping inside. She placed her purse on the small table next to the arm of the small beige love seat. She sat down at her makeup table and looked over her list of sense for the day. "Only one with Sarah, and a walk thew with Kathy. I can do this" Jessica jumped as she heard a knock at the door. "W-who is it?" She breathed. "It's me Danny." The familiar voice sent a warm tingle threw her body. "Uhhhh...come in Danny." She stood straitening her dress and pushing her hair back in the mirror. Danny stepped into the room slowly pushing the door shut behind him. "Am I uhh... Interrupting anything?" He glanced back to Jessica's makeup table. "No, no. I was just... Looking over my sense for today no big deal." She managed to smile at him. "Oh, well I was just wondering if you would mind if I sit with you wile you get ready?" Danny took a step towards her sliding his fingers along the table top. Jessica looked up at him in astonishment. Shit. What do I say. Shit. Shit. Say something! "Uhh... Ya sure Danny. That's fine I don't mind at all." Her eyes flashed back up to his. Letting them linger for a moment a smile spread across Danny's face and she couldn't help but giggle. Taking her eyes from his and placing her hand over her mouth to cover up her smile. "You could sit on the sofa if you'd like?" She took her hand from her mouth and folded her arms across her chest. "That's fine" Danny smiled walking to the love seat and siting sideways so he could still see Jessica. She stood motionless for what seemed like forever starring at him. His dark brown hair done so perfect. His strong jawline. His shining brown eyes, and his white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up so she could see the muscles of his forearm. "Is everything okay?" Danny questioned. Jessica snapped back to reality, and ran her fingers threw her hair "uhh... Ya everything's fine." She turned back to her mirror and sat at the table. Letting out her breath. Oh god what am I doing. She looked up into the mirror and saw Danny watching her a small smile still on his lips. He's so mysterious. Almost like a shadow. Never really there but never really completely gone either.