Chapter Thirty

Once they where upstairs Danny and Jessica just cuddled on the bed. Jessica's mouth was still hurting and she wanted Danny to hold her. So that's what he did. They laid on the comfy bed Jessica wrapped in Danny's arms her head on his chest. Danny just watched her rubbing her back and playing with her hair. Glancing out the window he could see the sun starting to set. He pushed Jessica's hair over her ear and slid it back over her shoulder.

"Jessie... come on honey you need to get dressed. You don't want to be late to your own party honey."

Jessica let out a sigh. "Please Danny I don't wanna go."

"oh come on now princess you cant expect me to believe that you don't wanna party.... You the party queen."

She just laughed. "You're right... I just don't wanna get up."

"Dose your mouth still hurt?"

"Mmmhhmmm" She pouted holding herself to Danny's chest like a child.

Danny rubbed her back kissing her head. "Im sorry baby girl... Here let me see." He pushed her up so he could see her face. "Sit up and let me look."

Jessica sat up on her knees and rested her hands on her thighs. Danny placed his thumb on her chin gently so as not to hurt her. Pulling at her lip he brushed past her wound. She flinched at his touch trying not to move to much.

"It doesn't look that bad baby." He said smiling at her.

"It still hurts." She pouted.

Danny sat up on his elbow turning to her. Pulling her lip out a little more he placed a soft kiss on her bottom lip. "Better?"

Jessica smiled. "A little."

Repeating his motion and placed another kiss on her lip. "What about now?"

"Its getting there... I think one more might fix it though."

Danny laughed placing both hands on the sides of her face he kissed her again this time with a little more passion. Jessica moaned into him feeling her lip sting with pain. Danny pulled away looking at her.

"You ok honey?"

"Ya but now its numb." She said sliding her fingertips over her mouth.

"That's better then hurting." Danny smiled. "Lets go baby your gonna be late." He patted her butt for her to get up. Jessica let out a frustrated grunt and slid off of the bed. Walking to the bathroom she looked in the mirror. She sighed and started on her make up again. She took out a wash cloth and wiped the remaining makeup off of her face as best she could. Deciding it best to start from scratch. She reapplied her eye shadow and eyeliner just as she had done before applying a thick coat of mascara. Looking at her lip she decided to just be pass the lipstick for now. She applied her foundation and dusted her cheek bones with a thin coat of powder. Jest as she finished placing her makeup back in her bag and looked up at herself Danny stepped in behind her wrapping her hands around her waist. He kissed her shoulder and looked at her threw the mirror.

"You look gorgeous baby."

Jessica scoffed and laid her head back on his shoulder. "Thank you honey."

Danny caught sight of her lip print on the mirror from earlier and couldn't help but laugh. "Where you practicing?" He asked.

She just looked at him confused. "What do you mean?"

Danny pointed over her shoulder to the copper outline. "Right there..."

Jessica started to laugh and turned around to face him. "Ya you wanna see?" She asked wrapping her arms around his neck and stepping up on her tip toes.