Chapter Eighteen

Jessica sat on the couch in Danny's apartment her legs crossed underneath her. She labeled boxes as Danny brought them out to her setting them on the tan plush rug in front of her. They had almost the entire apartment packed into boxes that littered the living room and into the kitchen like a maze.

"Hey Jess will you come here for a second?" Danny's voice echoed down the long hallway from his bedroom to Jessica. She stood up weaving her way threw the stacks of boxes and junk Danny had not yet found a place for. Walking down the hallway her bare feet made a pitter patter sound on the cold hard wood. She shook her head laughing at Danny's mess he was normally a very neat and organized person but she guessed the stress of moving was getting to him.

"What is it honey?" She stood in the door frame watching Danny standing at the edge of the bed his t-shirt half tucked in his jeans, and his hair a mess as he wouldn't stop running his hands threw it in frustration.

"Jess would you help me pack all this shit? I don't know what the hell to do with it all."

Jessica stood there and laughed at his frustration. "Yes Mr. unorganized. I will help."

"Thank you!" he threw his hands in the air walking over to the bathroom. He stopped half way and turned around walking back to Jessica wrapping one arm around her waist and pulling her over to kiss him. As Danny went threw the bathroom throwing everything in boxes Jessica sat on the bed folding close neatly and stacking them into separate boxes for t-shirts, jeans, Etc.. When she had finished the stack she had she go up and walked over to Danny's jumbled closet pulling out all of his suits, and placing them in a plastic protective bag zipping it, and hanging it on the door frame. She continued to fold the rest of Danny's shirts until she came across a black Ed Hardy t-shirt with blue lettering across the chest and left shoulder. She burst into laughter as Danny walked out into the bedroom.

"What is so funny." he looked at her confused.

Jessica could barley speak threw her laughter "Nobody's gonna miss a bunch of ass holes in Ed Hardy t-shirts honey."

Danny started to laugh looking over to her now laying on her back the shirt covering her face. He walked over to her standing to one side of the bed his hands supporting his wait. Jessica moved the shirt from her eyes still laughing at him.

"Well you just think you're funny don't you?"

"Yes honey... I do."

Danny crawled up onto the bed standing over her like a lion over it's pray. Jessica tucked herself tight under him, and Danny pined her. She looked up to him still giggling between breathes.

"How do you do that" Danny cocked his head looking down to her.

"Do what?... I haven't done anything yet."

"That right there just when I think I couldn't possibly love you anymore you make me fall for you all over again."

"Hmm.." She hummed to him wrapping her arms around his neck "I don't know baby."

Danny leaned down so their lips where so close he could feel her hot breath on his bottom lip. Jessica looked into his eyes wanting this moment to last forever. To fell the way she felt right now forever. Danny leaned down into her letting his tongue slide against hers. As Jessica squirmed under him he slid his hand down her side. He lifted her up the bed so she was leaning against the headboard. Jessica bent her knee cradling Danny's torso to her.

"Danny?"

"What is it baby?" he watched her as she bit her lip.

"Do you think we could take it slow this time?"