Chapter Seventeen

Danny threw the bags to the ground walking fast to the door.

"Danny no.... please. Please don't." Jessica grabbed hard onto his bicep pulling him back, but doing little to hold his large frame from barreling into the house. "Danny?....Please he will just get angry."

"Jess I want him to be angry. I'm pissed! I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch." Danny clenched his jaw trying to hold himself back.

He pushed threw the door into the dimly lit house, Jessica following behind in a tether. Danny dashed around the house throwing doors open asking for him. As Danny went down the stairs to the basement Jessica began to franticly look threw the upstairs. Sam came fumbling down the stairs and into the kitchen. He watched as Jessica bit at her fingernail and looked out into the garage.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't little miss Lange." he slurs threw his words barley able to construct the sentence. Jessica jumped stepping back into the wall.

"S-sam..."

"Shut up!... where have you been sugar? I have been up waiting for you for hours." He took a few steps towards her placing his rough hands on the island in the center of the floor.

"Well I ... I was.." She tried to think up a story, but was interrupted again.

"I don't care you're just going to lie anyway. It's pointless trying to talk to you anymore. I can't pick out the truth from the lies. Is that what this is to you Jessie? A game." He walked closer to her, now only a few feet from her.

"I have never lied to you Sam... You know that... anything you ask I tell.." Jessica started to step away from him sliding along the countertop holding onto the cold surface with her sweaty hands.

"Shut up Jessica! God you are such a lying bitch! You wanna play games I'll show you a game." Sam stepped fast to her grabbing her and throwing her into the countertop. He grabbed a hold of her hair flipping her over to face him again. Pressing his lips to hers she couldn't help but moan into him.

"Sam... please." she was out of breath and still pined between his hips and the edge of the counter.

"Please what sugar?" he asked pulling her hair harder so that her head fell back.

"Please..." letting out a breath she couldn't finish before she was pushed back onto the counter top. She could feel him grabbing at her jeans.

"Let me..." Jessica pushed up from her stomach and undid her jeans her hands shaking and her eyes darting back and forth between Sam and to basement steps. She pushed her jeans off and leaned into him feeling him against her stomach. He let go of her hair and wrapped his hands around her thighs pushing her up onto the cold marble island.

"Ahh... Jess I love it when you fight me."

She let herself fall onto her back trying not to fight to hard knowing that would only bring her more pain. She could feel Sam against her as he started to thrust into her. She closed her eyes trying to block him out. Sam put his hands around her back pulling her up to him kissing her deeply. Jessica let his tongue explore her mouth. Taking in the all to familiar taste of women and whiskey.

"Tell me you want it." His voice was shallow.

"I...I want you... Don't stop... please."

He let her back down to the counter as everything started to go black.

*** Flash Back***

Jessica sat on her bed waiting for Danny to call. Still on his little business adventure he had left her alone in her big house for a week. She played with the end of the bed cover tying small knots in the strings. She jumped when her phone started to vibrate under her as it started to ring. Picking it up she let out a sigh seeing Sam's name on the screen. Reluctant to answer she knew what was coming.