Chapter Twenty-Seven

Danny woke up to the sun peaking thou the window in front of the bed. Looking across the bed he could see Jessica still sleeping like a baby. She lay on her back with her head turned away from him. Her right arm was tucked up so her hand rested on her shoulder and her left arm was in a flexing position. Her hips where turned so her legs fell sideways with her knees bent. Danny just smiled over at her watching her sleep her chest rising and falling with her breath. Leaning up on his elbow he brushed his fingertip across the inside of her arm. Jessica twitched feeling the tickle on her skin. Danny brushed over her skin once more and she took a sharp breath turning her head to face him and shifted her body still asleep. Danny couldn't help but smile at her as she crinkled up her nose. He just watched her for a wile taking in everything about her body. The sun was just coming up giving off a cold glow across her. Her hair was shining in the light making her look like an angel. She wore a black lace night gown that was now hiked up on her thighs. The top formed a slight v shape accentuating her cleavage in his view. Danny traced her nose with his finger tip from the bridge to her eyebrow. After a second she shook her head and turned on her stomach tucking her arms into her chest. Her toned back muscles flexed as she held herself. Danny pushed the spaghetti strap of her night gown off of her shoulder. Sliding closer to her he laid soft kisses across her shoulder to her back. Covering every inch of her skin he could reach. Jessica let out a soft moan feeling his warm tongue on her skin. Sliding his hand down her back Danny started to brush his fingertips on the inside of her thigh causing her to shiver. He just smiled watching her twitch under him. He inched his way back up to her center and back down again. Jessica bounced her leg trying to get what ever was touching her off. Danny continued his game a few more times until Jessica slapped his hand.

"Danny stop... I'm trying to sleep." Her voice was soft and horse as she was still half asleep. Danny just smiled and kissed her shoulder again wrapping his arm around her waist so he was halfway laying on her. Pushing her hair away he started to suck at the crook of her neck right above her shoulder. He pulled her in tight to him and took a deep breath taking in her sweet scent. She shifted under him falling back to sleep. Danny pushed his hand once again down her body to her exposed thigh tracing small circles with his middle finger. After a wile with Jessica shifting and squirming under him he traced his finger up her center. Putting just enough pressure on her to let her feel him. Jessica let out a soft moan and tightened her muscles. Danny repeated this motion a few times and then he pushed his finger deeper into her dripping wet center teasing at her bundle of nerves. Drawing a sharp breath Jessica pushed back into him her eyes still closed. Danny just smiled at her and continued. After a wile Jessica could feel her stomach tighten and her lower body tense. A pressure started to build in her lower abdomen and her eyes shot open. She let out a deep grunt. Realizing the feeling didn't stop when she awakened she looked up to Danny who had a huge smile spread across his face. She grabbed his arm with her free hand and stopped his movement.

"Danny don't... please." She whispered.

Danny kissed behind her ear and softly whispered. "Why not?"

"George... he is right down the hall. He will hear us."

"But I want you so much baby... I cant stand it." Danny pulled her tighter to him hugging her stomach in his arms. Jessica turned in his arms so she was facing him once again. Reaching up she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down into a kiss. Her soft lips latched onto his tracing his tongue with hers. Danny slid his hand down to her leg pulling it up tight to his hip. Sliding his hand down again he rubbed the inside of her thigh. He pushed his fingers back to her center this time letting them slid inside of her. Jessica gasped pulling at his bottom lip as he curled his fingers into her. She pulled away and looked at him giving him a smirk. Pushing him onto his back she pulled herself up to straddle him. Danny looked up at her surprised.