CHAPTER - 03

Saving is undefined.

Vaanya

"Fuck, you're so good." Ranveer's guttural gratification lashes through me as he pounds into me with full force, his tongue sliding against the hardened peak of my breast, and he sucks on it. His gaze catches mine as I lower onto him and he grips my hips, his nails digging into my tingling skin and my lips part to a sharp intake of breath. "Fuck, fuck. Don't stop."

My head falls back to the sensation of having him so hard inside me, so hot and so sexy. My fingers splay on his flexing pecs as I undulate against his rock-hard length, building the sweet edge as his crown hits the knot of pulsing nerves inside me. The scent of our lust and desires is a heavy mix in the thick air, deepening my craving for him. I bite my lip to hold back a graceless moan. This is what I always want from him—desire for him, to climb on his gorgeous body and craze him.

My knees sink to the mattress with a low creak. "Oh my god, you're so deep." I gasp, feeling outrageously stretched with a tinge of pleasured agony when I slide lower on him. He looks so beautiful under me, lips parted and muscles strained to his desires. He presses his thumb against my throbbing clit and circles it leisurely, deftly and everything inside me clenches with insatiable need.

I lower my lips to meet his and hear his teeth grind when I slide further to take him to the root. I have nearly sheathed him, so wet and so hot for him; I can barely stand the bite of burn in my inner muscles. A breathless cry escapes me as I tremble to the pained pleasure. "Please tell me you agreed to tell everyone that we were with you the other night."

His gaze flickers on me and I bite my lip to stifle another moan. His thumb ceases the delicate motions and I cry out to the abrupt languidness of his touch. "I won't agree until you tell me why you'd want that." His voice is throaty and thick with arousal. "Why would you want me to lie baby?"

"Because...Oh," I moan blatantly as he bucks his hips to push deeper into me. Our gaze catches. "I don't want to answer a lot of questions," I manage to say, his cock powering into me with maddening speed and my fingers flex against his muscles, mist smearing against the back of my neck and my muscles begin to ache on the verge of orgasm. "I—we're mostly...passed out."

His groan is a low tint of pain as he hits my core relentlessly, melting it. "I'm going to come so hard, shit." His chest heaves with frantic breaths and he grips me tighter, urging me to lean back against his arm and I arch my back, pleasure spreading all across my body. "Why don't you just tell the world that you guys had some drinks and were dead by night?"

His words knock me down. I rock my hips harder against him and his groan grows animalistic, ferocious, and luscious. "Because nobody would buy it," I say through my pants, squeezing my breasts as the heat radiates through my body. Wildly, I lean closer to him and push my fingers through his sweat-damp hair and tug it. "What is it Ranveer? You don't wish to help me?" I ride his cock at a desperate speed, feeling the carnal ecstasy surge through me as every form of restraint begins to close on me.

"Goddamn it," he curses under his breath, catching my nape before he seals his lips on mine. I slow down to double the tension and he groans to my mouth. "At least I deserve to know what's really going on."

"It's nothing," I bite his bottom lip and feel his muscles flex under me. "I'll tell you all about it later," I whisper hoarsely and cup his jaw gently as he thrusts into me but I back away. "Tell me, do you agree?"

"Fine, yes," he growls, catching my thighs to spread them even further, his tongue dancing on mine and I smile to his mouth.

"Thank you," I whisper and lean away from him, my grinding hunger reaching to a fevered pitch as he lunges into me, angling just enough to reach me the right way and the orgasm explodes through me, trembling me with spasms and jolts of absolute pleasure as I fall apart around him.