CHAPTER - 34

Damage beyond repair.

Sambhavna

2020

The Devil was a jackass. I rolled my eyes as I glanced at the screen of my laptop-even the tone in the stupid text was demanding.

The Devil: Strip out of those clothes.

He had turned his camera off while I was on full display for him. I did as I was told. I had insisted on hearing his voice but he declined outrageously and it was starting to irk me. My laptop chimed again and I glanced at the screen.

The Devil: Tell me how you taste. Is it as sweet as it seems?

I gaped at the screen with horror. "You want me to-" I trailed off as the device chimed again and I read the incoming text.

The Devil: Touch yourself. I've paid enough, haven't I?

"Jackass," I muttered and then cleared my throat, hoping that he hadn't heard me but he had. I placed the laptop near the foot of the bed and shifted in my place. I had no idea where to begin so I waited for the next set of instructions.

The Devil: Spread your legs and bend over the bed.

I wasted no time and got down to business. It felt weird and hilarious all at the same time. I squirmed under my breath as my knees sank in the mattress.

The Devil: Do you have a vibrator?

"No," I answered slowly and felt my cheeks flushed. I'd admit it did turn me on. The anonymity of the person on the other end of the line combined with the fact that he was indeed watching me carefully, spurred me intensely. I bit on my lip and leaned closer to the laptop to check the notification. I was well aware that he had a nice view of my cleavage and that didn't bother me.

The Devil: Tell me how wet you are. How many times can you cum?

My throat instantly dried and I gulped. "Uh, I'm getting there." I closed my eyes and began to touch myself delicately. "And um, I don't know the answer to that," I mumbled lowly and stroked my clit lightly. There was no fire-no intensity in whatever I was supposed to feel. It then dawned on me that I had to fake it if I had to make a show out of it.

The Devil: I want you to look at the camera when you come. Tell me how it feels.

I stared right at the camera, realizing there was no point of return. "It feels okay, you know? It'd been better if you were here." I bit on my lip to stifle a chuckle. I was finally getting it. I had to make him as desperate as he intended to make me. There was no text for a long time and I assumed he was jerking off as well. Oddly, I thought it was sexy.

Quite frankly, I wanted a release and knowing that I was affecting him stimulated me enough to reach the brink.

The Devil: Oh baby, I'm down for that if you are.

The chuckle that broke free from my lips was instantaneous. "It would be so good if I could ride your face right now." I winked at the camera and the image of him under me made me hot.

The Devil: Shit. You're good. You know what you are doing.

That I was-I was making him lose his mind and that was the greatest aphrodisiac. My fingers were restless in between my legs and a low moan slipped from my chest.

The Devil: Stick a finger in. Tell me how deep you like it.

"What's the point? It's not like you're sticking it in." I bit my lip to stifle my chuckle but it escaped anyway. I did what I was told anyway and gasped at the invasion. I was glad that he didn't have access to my intimate parts directly. My cheeks burned as I failed to hide my pleasure.