CHAPTER - 33

Queen of savage.

Kunal

2020

I never had a reason to hate women. I thought they had fabulous things to offer—their tits, for one. Maira was not the angel, not even close—she was the bad bitch who enjoyed sucking my dick with everything she had.

Our clothes were off and we were rolling on my bed. I didn't remember what happened in between but my leg was sliding in between her legs as her mouth fused into mine.

She was sleek and I couldn't help but grind into her softness. My stubble scraped against the underside as I sucked on one of her tits. She gasped as she arched her hips to seek the heat of my dick. I flicked my tongue hard on one of her buds and her hips thrashed.

"Kunal," she grumbled breathlessly. "Stop teasing me. I—"

I slid down and buried my head in between her legs. "Need this?" I groaned against her soft flesh. With every lazy lick against her clit, an illicit moan or a breathy sigh escaped her. Chuckling, I grabbed her hips to steady and pushed my finger inside. Her muscles clamped around it and my dick nearly blew off. She was so fucking tight and amazing.

My head was hazy with her feel around me. My mouth was on her clit, sucking lightly as my finger moved inside her with languidness.

"Christ," she moaned loudly. "Please don't stop." I drew my finger out and she wailed, "Fuck!" She fisted the bedspread tightly and I licked my lips.

She was all I could taste and I couldn't get enough. "We will do this my way."

"What?" She lifted her head to meet my gaze. "Why can't it be my way?" she huffed and I sat up. I'd admit she wasn't half bad. In fact, she was goddamn amazing. "I want to come so bad and you have no right to take that away from me." I pressed my lips to fight a wave of laughter. "I hate you."

"Are you sure about that?" I grinned cheekily and she hit me with the pillow.

"Aargghh!" Her frustration made me laugh. "You have a favor to return. Now go down on me or you'll have to explain to everyone why I'm so mad at the world."

"Didn't take you for such a brat." I caught her by the back of her knee and nibbled on the soft skin of her inner thigh.

She groaned loudly and I frowned at her. "You sound like my mother now."

I stretched my hand towards the nightstand. "It's disturbing you think I sound like your mother," I said thickly and she chuckled. "Makes me question if we should continue this at all."

"Kunal!" She held my head. "You do me right the fuck now."

I watched her chest rise and fall with labored breaths and that was a sight for my sore eyes. It felt good to have someone want me so much.

I lowered my body and slid into her with a slow stroke. She whimpered and gasped as the bedsprings began to squeak as I moved inside her with shallow thrusts. I was aching to be deeper inside her, to be consumed by her but I also wanted to take it slow with her. She was drunk and aroused, and anything rash would have only gotten us into shit. I didn't want that. I was impressed with my self-restraint.

"Please." She was practically begging. Hell yeah. It pushed me to give in. I was torturing both of us. With a groan, I pushed deep into her, and off we went. It was fast, desperate, and dirty. Maira was so fucking sexy—she was every man's fantasy come true. She came first and I wasn't far behind. We were animals on the bed and I loved the sounds that escaped her.

She lied on top of me when I rolled on my back after the pleasure ebbed. Her hair smelled of a citrusy shampoo and her skin was misted with sweat. It was after a long time, I didn't rely on alcohol to drift to sleep.