CHAPTER - 41

Bitch's signature move. 

Kunal

2020

Goddamn it. I wanted her—I was a rascal for wanting her so desperately that I was willing to raise hell for her but fuck it, I already had done it.

Vaanya's face grew ashen when she stared at the screen of her phone. I had sent her the little video that I had made a week ago. The evening air whisked through the summer leaves as she stood stoned to the ground near a dilapidated condo. She was so beautiful even with her flushed skin and watery eyes. I wanted to meet her at a spot that was away from Ranveer's reach so I chose the spot in the west of the city.

Her voice was a tiny whisper when she asked, "How—where did you find this?" I marked a slow tremble in her hands as she shut her phone.

The leaves under my feet rustled as I stepped closer to her. "Someone had sent it to me earlier." I didn't want her to hate me; lies were always more convenient than the truth, or at least, in this case, it was. "So I thought you should know about it." I glanced at her legs, remembering how smooth and toned they were from when she was fucking that son of a bitch from the video. My dick swelled to the memory of her from earlier.

She was frightened. That was good. "I—who—why would anyone do this?" Her whispers fused to the howling air and I shrugged lightly. "Has anyone else seen it yet?"

"I don't think so," I told her and she released a shaky breath. "Why did you do this anyway?" I asked but she swept her gaze away and sniffled softly. "I mean...you could have banged anyone."

She snapped her gaze on me and I'd nearly rolled my eyes. As if I cared if she was offended—she had no right to. "That's none of your business," she said sternly and I smirked. "Can you make sure this doesn't get out?"

My lips pursed as I shoved my hand in my pockets and kicked a stone on the ground. "I would." She caught contingency in my tone and shifted in her feet. "But what do I get in return?"

Confusion deposited on her features as she looked into my eyes. "I was asking for a favor from my best friend's boyfriend," she muttered and sighed. "What do you want?"

"I'll make sure this doesn't get out," I told her placidly. "If you agree to share a few nights with me." My words were loaded and I tasted the sweetness of my demand on my tongue as soon as it left my mouth. She stumbled back in disbelief and gasped softly. It almost missed me that whores like her had a flair for the dramatic. "A few nights until I flush this blockage out of my system."

"You—what?" Her eyes had a fire in them. She looked even sexier with that. "You're my best friend's boyfriend and you want to fuck me?"

"You're not exactly the right person to be talking about morality," I said lowly and she balled her fists tightly. "You did cheat on my best friend, after all." She lowered her gaze and I leaned closer to her ear. "That's what I love about you V. Fucking a scum behind your boyfriend's back is a bitch's signature move. We're more similar than I thought."

Her teeth gritted as she glared at me with her glassy eyes. "You don't know the half of the truth." She turned to face me. "I'd never do this to Maira—I'd never do this Ranveer."

"The video suggests otherwise," I purred and she was on the verge of a meltdown. "You gotta take pick and choose your battles V, the clock is ticking." I backed away from her and jogged back to my car. I had said enough for her to reconsider her options. I'd made sure Vaanya was right under me.

*

Ishani drank vodka from the bottle after she laughed. I'd honestly never expected her to show up at my doorstep the other day. It startled me but in a twisted way, her company comforted me more than anybody else's.