⚠️Perspectives Pt. 2: Home⚠️

A/N: hallo! Welcome back to this little short of a story ^_^ I hope yall are enjoying this!

~Banana

"Jonathan?" Luke called out as the four men hesitated in the doorway. "Go away Luke!" They heard and the four men felt their hearts jump into their throats.

"Nope! Get down here, you have company, and no, I'm not chasing them away!" Luke yelled back and they all heard a loud grumbling and stomping from upstairs.

"Who the fuck would be- what?!" They heard and all four men looked up to see a figure at the head of the stairs.

Evan caught a glimpse of a overly baggy hoodie and basketball shorts, before the figure disappeared again. "D-Delirious?" He called out softly, stepping forward with Brock at his side. Brian and Tyler fell in behind him and together they walked to the foot of the stairs.

"E-Evan, Brock? Br-Brian? Ty-yler, why are y-you hear?" They heard whimpered and they all felt their hearts break at the scared voice.

"We were worried about you, Del," Brock said softly and Evan glanced at Luke, the older man nodding before looking back up the stairs concerned.

Evan took a breath. "J-Jonathan. We missed you and we wanted to see if you were okay. You know we care for you," he tried and they all heard the sharp intake of breath.

"H-how- C-Cartoonz! You t-told them m-m-my name?" He yelled and Luke stepped forward. "Yes I did, Jonny. Brock called me last week to let me know they were coming down, and I know you trust these four the most. Come down here, you know it's safe," Luke coaxed and the four waited with baited breaths.

"Jon? If you don't want us here, we will go. We'll put this behind us, and forget it happened, but only if you want us to go," Brian said softly and Evan felt his heart clench painfully at the idea of being so close and yet not seeing his best friends face.

By the looks on Tyler's and Brock's face, they were feeling the same but they all agreed, nodding as one. "We don't want to push you, Del. We just want to know if you're okay," Tyler said quietly and everyone went silent, waiting for Delirious' response.

"Y-you don't have t-to go," they heard whispered and all four men let out silent sighs of relief. "Will you come down? I need a Delirious hug," Evan asked hopefully and they all waited with bated breaths again.

"Y-yeah. Just- just give m-me a moment," he said and the four men smiled excitedly at each other. "Take all the time you need, Del," Brian said earnestly and they all stepped back, following Luke's instructions to the living room.

"I'm going to go talk to him privately, you guys wait here," Luke said softly and the four men nodded, silently walking into the living room.

Once there, Brian leaned heavily into Tyler's side. "He didn't kick us out," he said dazed and Evan grinned relieved at him. They started looking around examining the large room curiously.

There was a large brick fireplace, pictures on the mantel. When they moved closer to look at them, they all smiled fondly. All the pictures were photos of the crew, different selfies sent to him or posted on their Instagrams printed off and arranged.

Evan, Brock, Brian and Tyler's photos were closest to the front. They all smiled warmly and continued to look around. The large couch was a dark, navy blue polyester, a matching loveseat and armchair circling the room.

The white walls were pretty much bare, only holding a single large canvas dreamcatcher with a painting of a wolf on it and H20 Delirious' signature mask hanging beside it.