⚠️Phan: Hush Hush (SMUT)⚠️

A/N: so all day I've been watching Dan and Phil smut edits on YouTube (almost 4 hours now oops xD) and I decided, I wanna write Phan smut. So, here we go. Enjoy! Also, I put one of my fave smut edits up top or on the side, wherever you're watching this, so enjoy that too ;) it'll put you all in the mood to read this. also, I have too much time on my hands and i'll see you all in hell! Kisses!

Daddy kink, gags, blindfolds, and a couple other kinks. Just a warning

~Banana

Chris and PJ were asleep across the room in the other bed while Dan and I curled up together and whispered at 3 am.

Dan was fidgety, and I understood why since I was dealing with the same. Us four friends had been just travelling Europe for the three weeks and we haven't had any alone time.

Dan was nuzzling into my neck, trailing kisses along my collarbone lazily. "Need you," he muttered softly and I ran my hand down his spine.

"Chris and PJ are in the room love," I said softly and he frowned, moving closer to me under the blankets.

"I don't care, it's been too long Daddy," he whispered and I closed my eyes, feeling my body react to the small nip he gave my collarbone.

Finally I gave in and quickly turned to press Dan against the sheets, making him gasp. "If we're doing this, baby boy, you can't make a noise. Do you think you can do that for me?" I whispered into his ear and felt him shudder against my chest.

"Yes Daddy," he whispered, eyes looking at me excitedly. I smirked lightly and reached over the side of the bed and grabbed my shirt.

"You make a noise baby, I'll have to gag you. Which I do not want to do since that would prevent me from kissing you," I murmured softly and he nodded quickly.

I leaned down and kissed him softly, but hard enough to show him that I was in charge. His hands reached up and threaded themselves into my hair, pulling lightly.

I was thankful that we both slept in pants and pressed my hips down against his, making him bite my lip in an effort to not make a sound.

I rolled my hips and his lips detached themselves from mine, his head falling back and a soft breath leaving his mouth. All this did was give me perfect access to his neck so that's exactly what I did.

I nipped my way down the sensitive line of his neck, right along the vein that ran there before latching onto his collarbone.

His breathing picked up and I felt him shiver with every touch of my lips to his skin. "Daddy please," he breathed and I smiled, taking his hands into mine and holding them above his head.

"Tell me what you want baby boy," I said quietly and he looked up at me with wide, blown eyes. "Gotta tell me," I whispered and he whimpered faintly.

"Y-You, please, you," he gasped and I smiled faintly. "Stay quiet baby, don't want to wake up the other two," I said and he shook his head, though his eyes dilated more at the thought.