Kellic- Journey

A/N: my best friend, @Emily8196, wanted this one. Except right after, she wanted Kellic instead of Larry so, here's ya go Emmy!

Vic
"Quinn! Go!" I yelled, seeing the hunters pull out their bows and arrows. Who knew what was on those sticks of death. We'd been running from them for three weeks now, trying to avoid bloodshed while trying to get back to the castle.

They were after Quinn, wanting to assassinate the Prince so he couldn't take the throne. Quinn knew this, and was trying to keep them from discovering me. They had finally caught up to us, and we were only an hour's ride from castle.

"I'm not leaving you, Vic, I just found you, I'm not losing you now," my Orbis (check out her story if you want to know what that is: The Necklace) told me sternly.

His blue eyes stared at the hunters, back straight, black hair fluttering slightly in the wind. I shook my head and stood up from where I was trying to stay out of sight behind a tree.

"Prince Quinn! Move!" our friend and his guard, Jaime yelled. His Orbis, Tony, was running at Quinn, ready to jump on him. Unfortunately, he got there too late.

"No!" I screamed, seeing the lead hunter draw back his bow and let an arrow fly. I sprinted as fast as I could, hoping to push Quinn out of the way. The arrow struck his chest, the force shoving him back.

My anger and pain exploded, my own bow in my hands before I could even react. I drew an arrow, barely taking time to aim before letting the arrow fly. It struck the hunter in the eye, his head jerking back and pushing him off his horse. I let go of three more arrows before I realised what happened, killing three of the five remaining hunters.

"Vic!" Jaime yelled and I turned around, seeing Quinn on the ground in between Jaime and Tony. I dropped my bow and rushed to him, collapsing to my knees next to him.

"Q, baby, I'm right here, please, you can't go," I whispered, seeing Quinn gasping for air. "Vic, you have to be the one to put him out of his misery. Otherwise he won't reincarnate, he'll just fade away into the afterlife and you'll die in a few days," Jaime said softly and I shook my head.

"I can save him, I can. Get him on the horse, we need to get him back to the castle," I said desperately and Quinn smiled weakly at me. "No, Vic. It's okay. We'll see each other again, I promise. But you need to be the one," he whispered, coughing. A small smear of blood trickled out of the corner of his mouth and I gently wiped it away.

"I can't, I can't kill you," I said and he took my hand. "You must," he whispered and a sob shook my body. "I love you Q, with every bit of me," I whispered and he smiled again, the light in his eyes fading. "I love you too, Vic. Today, tomorrow, forever," he breathed and I took my small dagger out.

He smiled painstakingly, and closed his eyes. I took a deep breath, pressing one last kiss to his mouth before closing my eyes. I let the dagger strike, knowing my aim would be true. His grip on my hand went lax, bringing another sob through my body.

I opened my eyes, seeing not the blood, but his relaxed face, a faint smile gracing his lips. That let me know he was pain free, and let me relax. "I'll find you again, soon," I promised, running my fingers through his hair.

I took a breath and looked up. Tony and Jaime were crying, but Jaime looked at me with a faint smile, not reaching his eyes. "You'll be reunited," he said to me and I nodded, feeling half of me missing. My necklace, a simple dagger, shone brightly for a second.

I looked down to see Quinn's necklace, a shield, had welded with it, the dagger imprinted into the shield. I felt a weight lift off my shoulders and knew Quinn was watching over me. I stood slowly and picked him up, holding him against my chest.